Surprise/surprise

This place is beautiful it's kind of small but it's beautiful kola said as she check out the condo that I was selling it was a nice two bedroom condo hopefully the person would love it enough to buy it. I love bringing kola to work with me I love how she gave me her opinion on things she told me if she liked it she told me if she didn't like it . What time is your client coming kola said looking at her iced out Marc Jacob watch. Maybe in a half of hour but in the mean time come here I said grabbing her and kissing her soft lips. I pick her up and sat her on the dark brown marble counter. I kiss her neck as my hands went up under her skirt I move her thong around and started playing with her pussy. Byyyyyy she said moaning my finger was already soak from her juices I slid her thong off and suck her juices off my fingers. I kneeled down between her legs. her pretty pink fat shaved pussy was face to face with me I gave it a few kisses before diving my tongue into her wetness. I tongue fuck her a few times I continue to pleasure her with my tongue as she moan . it wasn't longer before she reach her peak just as she reach it the door bell rung. I pass kola her thong as I stood up. Kola had a huge smile on her face. I'm getting u when we get home she said as she place her thong back on. I help her off the counter. We both walk to the door. I open the door and there stood amber with a lil boy who was the spitting image of me my heart drop to my stomach . Surprise or should I say hey baby daddy amber said with a smile on her face............................................................... The look on Byron face was hilarious this nigga didn't know what to do it wasn't no denying our son he was the spitting image of Byron same complexion , same light brown eyes they had the same birth mark on their neck. Byron this your son kola said. Look I can explain he said trying to grab her but she snatch away. Don't fucking touch me why didn't u tell me about him kola said. I didn't know about him Byron said. Kola push pass me. Kola!. He said calling her name but she kept going he ran after her. Could u just fucking listen he said. Don't fucking touch me Byron!. Naw Man U tripping why the fuck are u mad at me u act like u I knew about this. Kola ignore him and got in her car and drove off leaving him dumbfounded while I on the other hand was all smiles I didn't give no fuck about what him and kola had going on. What type of stunt u trying to pull amber he said walking up to me. Why the fuck u wait five years to tell me I had a son. It doesn't matter we here now I said. It does fucking matter he look at Bj and pick him up. Get the fuck off my property amber u played yourself If u think my son going back with you. Byron giving me my son I said reaching for Bj . The only way u getting him back is if u take me to court!.