FINALLY FOREVER

The Williams  wedding was beautiful meek flew out close friends and family members to Hawaii it's wasn't a large ceremony only like 100 people was there.  Meek out done himself he spend 1 million for this wedding everything was exclusive everybody was in awe.  The braid maids was jazz, jamy, Lana, Meagan, Bianca which was kola assistant and Maria,. They had custom made Versace dresses cream all over with red bottoms heels they all looked gorgeous. The groomsmen was rahkeem and Rahmeek , tone, lance, mark and Marcus . They suits was made by gorgio Armani they had red bow ties they looked so good. The flower girls were Ryan,Kali, royal, angel and Morgan they was so adorable in their custom made juicy couture dresses. The ring boy was Antonio he looked to handsome in his all black Versace suit. But meek and kola of course shut it down meek was fine ass hell in his black custom made Burberry suit with a cream bow tie . Kola was in an cream custom made Alexander McQueen gown it was gorgeous worth 300 grand. Soon as kola enter the room everybody was in Tears she looked like a queen.  Tyrese started singing catching kola off guard tears instantly start coming from her eyes. Every step she made to meek her stomach was skipping a beat. This moment was finally here and it felt good they was in this forever to death do them apart it was always that way but to have this happening was such an amazing feeling. U look so beautiful meek mouth to her. Pastor Harris was standing with the bible in his hand. Once tyrese finish singing pastor Harris read a scripture out the bible he also preach a little  Friends and Family of the BRIDE  and GROOM, welcome and thank you for being here on this very important day.,We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Kola and Meek , by joining them in marriage.All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous committed relationship. May god bless the both of  you on your new journey. It was now time for meek and kola to say their vows.( OUR VOWS:) It was time for me to speak I was trying my best not to cry. My make up was ruin already. I held on to Rahmeek hand.   I remember  when I was 10 and I first met u and u kept messing with me I was looking at u like who is this black boy that's steady messing with me. Everybody start laughing. A couple years later u was the same black boy who got me pregnant  with twins. I was scared I didn't know none about being a mom but with your support I became one of the best mothers ever. We was friends than lovers than parents. Now We're partners and supporters and we still are lovers I cant see myself being with no other Man U gave me 7 beautiful kids we fought a hard battle but we are here and I thank god for u each day. Rahmeek Williams I adore you I love you I am in love with u I said. Everybody clap and cheered . It was meek turn to say his vows.  I was eleven years old when I first saw u and I fell in love i knew then that u would be my wife one day and we would have 10 kids we got 3 to go meek said. Everybody started laughing. Kola besides my mother and sisters and  daughters u are the most important woman in my life , without u girl my life is incomplete, when u not in my presence I can't function straight. U and my kids make me a better man I can't imagine life with out y'all. We have years In this it wasn't easy but it was worth all the sweat and Tears especially the ones that was made in the bedroom. Everybody started laughing. I did too meek ass play too much. Your my everything and more I can't wait to spend the rest of my life's with you, with my kids. I don't want to be long but I do want to say this. As u get older in life u realize that being with different women don't make u the man  but being with that special woman do when I look at u kola I see everything I want in a woman . U got every quality in a woman that A man can want u just phenomenal. perfect ain't even the word. Baby love isn't finding some body u can live with its finding somebody u can't live without and that's how much I love u. I know that's right son Jada said clapping . Everybody cheered and clap."I kola take thee Rahmeek , to be my wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, I Rahmeek take thee kola to be my wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish, til death do us part.  My eyes was covered with tears  happy tears though I was so happy.  Pastor Harris got the rings from Antonio jr. As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words.
This ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed. Me and meek repeated after pastor we slip the rings on each other fingers. I NOW pronounce u mr and mrs Williams u may kiss the bride pastor Harris said. Meek pull me in his arms and gave me a passionate kiss. The moment that I the moment that WE been waiting for was here . I was finally Mrs. Williams bitches Lol 🙏👏🙌👰💎💍.