THE TRUTH IS OUT/ getting her back

I'm Stephanie I'm An old friend of Byron . Yeah I heard about you whatsup what can I help u with meek said. He was so damn fine kola had it good. I was already distracted just from looking at him. Im here to talk about what really happen between Byron and kola. I already know what happen I don't want to talk about it anything else meek said. See first I was going to be petty and let u continue to think kola cheated but what Byron did was wrong he drug her I found the pills And everything I watch the whole tape she was calling your name, she thought it was you meek she didn't cheat on you . Imma kill that nigga meek said getting up and pulling his gun from his desk. I got up . U ain't gotta do that I said looking at him. What u mean he rape my girl . I know that's why I handle that I took care of him . U serious? I'm dead serious. So what u want from me ? What do I owe you?. I mean I wouldn't mind screwing you on that marble desk of yours but I don't want shit from you and u don't owe me shit. I appreciate that meek said. No problem, I got some for u I walk out his office and called royal name her and Byron Jr was coloring. She ran up to me. Come here i said walking her into meek office. Once she saw Meek she screamed his name. Daddy! She ran and jump Into his arms . Meek smile was so big even a blind man could see it. I miss you he said hugging her so tight. They both was so happy it brought tears to my eyes. I quickly wipe them away . Meek finally put royal Down. Honey let me and daddy talk In private. Okay royal said skipping out his office. Romney is my father . What meek said. Yup it's a long story just know that I spent 10 years in jail because of him he didn't write me or put money or my books so he got what he deserved I handle him too.
Damn u some type of hit man meek said. They just was on my shit list. So Swazi your sister. Yup, I Never got a relationship with my sister I love my niece royal but you and kola is all she talk about she deserves you two. Yeah we love that girl and we all missing her meek said. Well y'all can all be a family again you got royal back now go get kola . I want you too have this meek said walking to his desk he was writing on some I notice it was a check he handed it to me . 300,000 dollars! No I can't take this I said passing it back. U can and u will I appreciate everything u did for me he said hugging me. Thank u meek I said. No thank u he said. Before leaving meek office I promise him I would keep in touch with him and royal me And Byron junior was already on our plane to start our new life together on the plane we met a nice looking young lady by the name of ace I was immediately attracted to her. She was with a little girl. Is that your daughter I asked her. Yea. She's beautiful I said. Say thank you she told her daughter. Thank u she said. So u leaving philly too? Yup and don't plan on coming back. Where u going she asked me. Los Angeles I said. Me to she said smiling, Maybe we could show each other around help each other out LA is big. That would be great..... ✈️🌅🏡.....(👶🍼🎁) BABY SHOWER FLOW:Me and kola baby shower was the next day my mother insist on us having one she put this all Together it was at kola house we still Wasn't talking but after finding out the truth I was ending this all today . Me,royal ,Rahmeek, rahkeem and Marcus came in the door with so many gifts for my new edition another king was being brought into this world. The baby shower was already packed fAmily and friends was here showing love. Everybody was so happy to see royal. She is beautiful tone said picking up royal. Hey I'm your uncle tone. Hey uncle tone royal Said smiling. Your just in time for kola maternity photo shoot she's about to get ready to shoot in 30 minutes jamy told me. Where is kola I Need to talk to her I said looking at jamy. She's in the kitchen. I walk inside the kitchen. Kola was looking so beautiful in that custom made Alexander mc queen dress. Kola I said to her she turn to face me. Yeah she said. We need to talk. About what rahmeek?. Can we go some where private . We left out the kitchen and walk upstairs. We walk into her bedroom. So Whatsup Rahmeek?. I closed the door. Kola sat on her bed. I sat next to her. I'm sorry for not trusting you for not believing that u wouldn't cheat on me you the most loyal person I know I should of known some was up but I let my pride get the best of me. Why u telling me this now u waited five months to tell me this u shut me down, ignore me all this time Rahmeek what is this do u think that u could play with my feelings I can't keep doing this I'm tired I can't stretch the love I have for you I'm in love with you for you to think that I would cheat on you really hurt me . I know kola I'm sorry I didn't believe you . I just want you too be happy if i can't make you happy then I don't know what else to do. Rahmeek u do make me happy, u also make me angry, sad, and jealous . I don't want to make u angry or sad and I damn sure don't want u to ever feel jealous don't no other woman got my heart but you u all I want. I put my hand on her stomach. I love you I'm in love with you kola I want this to work. I love you too Rahmeek. I kiss her stomach then her lips. I'm horny kola moan in my ear. Me too but we gotta wait u know I'm scared to fuck u when u this close to labor u already can't take the dick I said. Kola started laughing nigga please you a lie u know I can take it u just think u gone hurt the baby. I laugh cause she was right. Lay back I got some else for you..,.. 💦💦👅.