Rekindling/jealously

Days later : this was my third day sleeping at the hotel with my son and pharaoh I couldn't get enough of my son he was so handsome and smart I miss out of 9 years with my baby. I couldn't wait to spend the rest if my life with him. I was in his room watching him play call of duty. My phone rung I thought it would be meek but he haven't even tried calling me I guess he really didn't care. It was Erica this bitch finally decides to call me I answer . Hello I said. Bitch where u at she said. I got up and walk out the room. Bitch u won't believe me if I told u. Bitch u somewhere being a hoe while meek is going threw it. What u mean I said. Bitch he just found out that royal not his child but u would know if I u was by his side I could hear her catching an attitude. Wait a minute E u need to calm the fuck down I didn't know that meek ass didn't even call me. Whatever he ain't call u cause his bitch is by his side she said hanging up in my face. Her words HURTED. I tried dialing meek number but he didn't answer. Damn this is crazy I know meek is going threw it . I need to see him . I went inside pharaoh room and started grabbing my things. Where U going pharaoh said to me. I got to go handle some I will be back. Pharaoh grab me. U going to see that nigga u get up and run when that nigga call he said. Pharaoh it's not like that I said. How is it then? U here spending time with us we haven't seen u in 9 years but soon as u get a call u up and running. I don't want u to feel that way pharaoh I grab his hand and sat on the bed. Pharaoh don't u trust me I asked him. Yea I do. So if I leave out that door believe me I'm coming back I have been dreaming and praying for this moment. I trust u toya I do it just i don't wanna loose u again. U not going to I said looking him deep in his eyes. Toy I love u I never stop loving u pharaoh kiss my lips. That feeling was still there it never left my hear skip a beat and those butterflies was still there. I need u he said . I need u too I said. Pharaoh help me take off my clothes. I lay on the bed naked watching as pharaoh took off his clothes. My eye went on that snake that hung between his legs. Pharaoh had a smile on his face he notice me looking. Yeah it's still there he says crawling between my legs. He kiss me passionately. U just don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment again he said. I've been waiting too I said. Pharaoh took my body to another level he made love to me real passionate love that's when I knew he really love me and never stop. An hour later I was woke laying on his chest thinking about everything I needed to see meek I wanted to see if he was okay I still cared about him I wasn't gone act like I didn't meek was a great man but I knew he wasn't in love with just like I wasn't in love with him. U thinking about him pharaoh said breaking me out my trance of thoughts. Yeah I said being honest with him. U love him don't u pharaoh asked. Yeah but I'm not in love with him I said. Me and pharaoh leaving at the end of this week go break it off with him cause I'm not leaving Philly with you. ............
......................(Kola) Meek had shut everybody off he wasn't saying too much he wasn't answering any phone calls or none I just gave him some space I didn't want to be a bug 🐞. but I had to talk to Byron so I drove to his home. I place the four digits code and the gate and it open. I drove in and park my car and got out. I use my keys and went inside his home. Byronnnn I said calling him. I went three the house to find him in the game room . He was playing some game. He look up at me. Wassup Bae he said. We need to talk I said. About what he said. About this whole situation . What's to talk about . Why are u doing this I said looking at him. Doing what kola?. U don't expect me to keep letting another man raise my child he's been raising her for five years. I understand that but don't get the courts involve it's going to make it ugly meek have a relationship with royal don't take that away from him. Why the fuck u defending that nigga he said yelling. I'm telling u to do the right thing . Fuck that she's my daughter and I'm getting her and I don't want him in her life. I was disgusted with Byron he was that jealous of meek that he was involving kids . Are u that mad cause I don't want to be with u that u gone hurt royal, If u gone be mad at somebody just be mad at me but don't do this I said. He didn't say none . I turn around to leave. Kola just remember if I can't have u nobody can he said. I gave him one last look before leaving.