It aint what it seems

A week later: kola ain't really been in the mood for sex I didn't know what was up with her but I wasn't going to make it a big deal we both been busy and tired lately we both running a business so I could kind of understand her. There was a knock at the door. Come in I said. It was my fine ass assistant Mandy she was about 5'7 with a slim thick body with skin like the color of peanut butter she was fine real fine. She had like 3 folders in her hand. She sat them on my desk. U got a meeting with Pablo and karanlinco at 5 but don't forget that u have to give rob scholars a call back at 3:30 oh and u left this in my office she said giving me a box. Naw it was a gift from me I heard it was your birthday she smile. She open it up her mouth fell open oh god it's beautiful it was a diamond out chain with her first initial. I can't accept this she said. U can and u will your doing an amazing job just wanted to show my appreciation. Thank u so much she said. Your welcome. Can I hug u she ask me but Before I could answer she was already hugging me. She smell good as fuck I didn't even notice that I was still holding her until my door open I look up and there stood kola. Mandy stop hugging me. I should be leaving Mandy said grabbing one folder off my desk and trying to walk out the door. Kola block her. No Mandy u and my fiancé should finish what y'all was doing cause I definitely think I interrupted some. kola mean mug the fuck out of me before walking out. Mandy look at me I'm sorry she said. Naw u good I said getting up and walking out my office kola was already pressing the elevator. Kola!. I said calling her name. She ignore me. The elevator door open and she got on it. I ran and got on before it closed. I grab her she push me. Don't fucking touch me she said yelling. U need to calm the fuck down and let me explain. Explain what meek i saw the way u was hugging her. It just was a hug u act like we was kissing or fucking. Is u fucking her?. Hell no I said. Yeah whatever kola said. So u think I'm fucking her I said. I don't know what too believe she said getting off the elevator. Don't bother calling me I don't feel like talking she said. Are u serious I said. Very she said walking out the building...two hours later🚘🏡 I was just on my way to give this nigga some Pussy cause lately I've just been exhausted I felt kind of bad not giving him none but what do I see I see him and that bitch all over each other I can't lie I was feeling some type of way. Meek was blowing up my phone and sending me messages I ignore him I just wanted to be left alone. Rahmeek already pick up the girls from school I just needed to get dinner started. Ma I'm on my way out love u see u tomorrow Rahmeek kiss my cheek. I love u too I said. Oh and the girls did their homework already . Okay baby thanks. Your welcome I watch as he disappeared out the door. Mommy mommy look Ryan said running up to me she had a piece of paper. I grab it. It was her spelling test she got a A+ that's my smart baby I said kissing her cheek. Where is your sister. She's upstairs watching tv. Okay I'm starting dinner go take y'all sleeping clothes out. Okay she said skipping upstairs. The menu today was garlic & lemon chicken breast with red potatoes and string beans with some blue koolaid. 45 minutes later meek came in. Damn it smells good he said coming into the kitchen. Can we talk now like two adults cause I'm not about to have u mad at me for no reason. It's a reason meek if u would of came In my office and I was hugging my assistant trey like that who happens to be very attractive u would of flip my office upside down I Said. U right kola I can't argue with that I'm sorry It was inappropriate for me to be hugging her. that won't be happening again. He walk up to me. U heard me it won't happen again he kiss me. Go tell your daughters that dinner is ready I said to him. He disappear upstairs I made all our plates and sat them on the table. The girls came running into the kitchen. What did I tell you two about running In my kitchen. Sorry, sorry the both said sitting down. Kali was already digging in . No mam I said popping her hand, U know the rules wait for daddy I said. Meek finally came back down he sat down. We said our grace and started eating. This shit is amazing meek said. I watch as him and the girls clean their plates. Let me guess y'all want seconds?. Hell yeah meek said making us all laugh. I got up and made the seconds. I didn't want any i was full. After the girls was done eating they told meek about school and all that . Okay it's time to wash up and go to bed. I grab their plates and began washing them out. I straighten up the kitchen. Meek and the girls was already upstairs. After finally getting down stairs back organized I went upstairs. I walk inside the girls room they was already clean and tuck. I kiss them on their foreheads turn their tv off and left out the room. I walk inside my room meek was just getting out the shower. I tried to wait for but u was taking too long meek said. It's fine I said going into the bathroom I strip out my clothes and got in the shower I repeatedly wash my body with the dove body wash until my body was clean. I got out and dried my body off I slip on my lingerie that hung behind the door. I left out the bathroom place on deodorant and lotion and got in the bed. My room was filled with loud meek was smoking with his eyes glued to his phone. Night I said turning over on my side. I could feel meek hand going up my lingerie he was massaging my cheeks. I was trying not to moan but I was enjoying it too much .I love u kola I'm in love with u can't no woman compete with u meek said whispering in my ear he bit on my ear then my neck then my shoulder. Face me he said. I turn to face him. I brought her a chain for her birthday I get all my employees and co workers shit for their birthday it's none major. I can't even be mad cause he told be and he didn't have to. But as a woman I was still worried. Rahmeek are u feeling her tell me be honest with me. No I think she's pretty but that's it she can't compare to u can't nobody compare to u. Do u trust me? Yes Rahmeek I trust u. He got between my legs and start kissing me. Man U already so wet for me he said playing with my pussy. Of course I said moaning. He rub his dick on my pussy . Stop teasing me I said going crazy. He tease me a lil more than slid his inches in 1 by 1 It felt so good having him inside me. He fuck me until I couldn't bust anymore soon I was knock out. Meek rung around 4 in the morning he didn't answer it . his phone kept ringing baby I said shaking him answer your phone. He grab his phone and answer it. Hello he said sitting up. Wait calm down I can't hear u he said. Wait what.! Meek said I could tell it was done serious I sat up. Baby what's wrong he didn't say none he just threw his phone across the room and got up. Bae I said getting up with him. What is it?. It's Jackie she dead meek said.