The real reason/that call

The real reason:Krissy had Made it cleared that I was too young and that she can never see herself with me she sex me like no other suck my dick like no other I fell In love with her i knew my uncle was fucking her that drove me crazy I wanted her to myself her age didn't matter I truly was in love with Krissy Mack even when she told me over and over that we would never be together. So In my mind if I couldn't have her no one could. What are u thinking about she asked while riding me slow. None thing I said lying. Oh come on junior I know u and you thinking about some. I let out a few grunts as she bounce up and down on me this cougar pussy was the best. I was just thinking how I wouldn't mind being with u. She smack her lips. How many times do I got to tell u that we will never be together. I'm only fucking u that's it that's all. I hated when she said that to me. This your last time saying some shit like this to me I told her. She ignored me. Five minutes we both bust our nuts she got off me and lay down. U know junior this got to stop I'm married and plus I'm still fucking your uncle in fact I was just sucking his dick and fucking him today in his office . I look at her this bitch was scandalous she didn't care about shit but herself. You right I said. I knew u would understand she smile and Turn the other way. Goodnight she said. TI waited until she was fully sleep then I grab my gun. U gone regret them words I said before pulling the trigger the bullets flew against the back of her head. Her blood scattered on me and the walls. Damn Krissy look at what u made me do. My phone vibrated I got a text from Amanda. Amanda: it's done he's dead. I had a smile on my face they all was leaving one by one.....(Erica:That call: )Me and Bryce decided to give it another shot I wanted to be with him and he wanted to be with me so we back together waiting on our baby girl to arrive. Yeah it's a girl and I can't wait to meet her . We have two more weeks left In Philly and to he honest I can't wait to leave. I love philly but I'm ready for some thing new or maybe I'll go back to Atl who knows. After Jackie funeral last week Bryce told me he wanted to leave Philly and I couldn't agree with him more. he was hurt that his cousin died and he just wanted to get away from All the memories. I understood him . We was Tired of the whole beef between meek and Byron . Bryce and i didn't want to get in the middle of that. After toya left And got back with pharaoh I realize that true love never truly leaves I couldn't believe they was back and I was indeed happy for her. I ask Marcus did he want to leave and he said no but I knew that already. He loved meek and his cousins too much. And he was in love with his Niece and sister it was so cute how over protective he was over then two, and him and his dead had a better bond . my son is all grown up.U getting so big Byrce said rubbing my stomach. I know I said packing up a box. Bae I've been thinking I said to him. About what?. Before I leave I want to speak to kola. He look at me. U think that's such a good idea. I mean I don't know but I want to atleast try. Ight I mean I'm down with what ever u down with he said kissing me. My phone rung it was an unknown number I wasn't going to pick it up at first but I did anyways Hello I said. Marcus is dead I heard a girl scream. I drop my phone and lost control.