26. "You need to lose this."

(928 words)

"So, how was the hike? Anything eventful happened?" Ethan was still immersed in his work, surrounded by numerous files when I returned about an hour later. Except, this time he was in our bedroom at his desk where he always worked.

"It was refreshing." I told him, planting a kiss on his temple before grabbing a bottle of Gatorade from the mini fridge in our room and a bag of spicy crisps, and plopping onto our bed.

I was hungry already.

"So, no bear encounters?"

I snickered. "Unfortunately, no such exciting occurrence took place."

"And how's our baby?"

"Baby is good. Hungry." I replied, patting my stomach before beginning to munch on my snack.

"You want some?" I called lazily, watching him work tirelessly, his back to me.

"Nah, I'm good, love." Came his response. I ate in silence, running my eyes around the room in boredom at first, and then decided to watch cat videos on YouTube, because cats are adorable.

After wasting a good two hours, I decided to devote some time to my books as well since becoming a doctor wasn't something to be taken lightly.

Being done with that as well, I was disappointed to find Ethan still working. I was craving his company.

"Babe?" I finally decided to disturb him, plopping onto his lap, without a warning.

"Yes, baby girl?" He said, pecking my lips lovingly before looking into my eyes.

"I miss you." I told him, putting my arms around his neck and pouting. He placed another small kiss on my pursed lips.

"I'm almost done." He replied.

"Take a break."

"I can't."

"Oh come on, you've been working non-stop for hours. Relax a little. This is bad for your health."

The corner of his lip curled up into a lopsided smile. "Alright, doctor."

I smiled at him. "I know exactly how I can relax you." I whispered seductively, massaging both his shoulders sensually. His eyes darkened a little with desire, his breathing hitching.

"Anastasia." He uttered my name in a dangerously low and sexy tone that sent shudders down my spine, and electric shocks down to my core that practically begged for him to explore its entrance.

"I want to tell you something." I whispered sensually in his ear, before bringing my eyes back to his.

"I'm listening." He whispered huskily, watching me with lustful eyes.

"You give me premature ventricular contractions." I told him, grinning at the end. A smile broke across his face.

"This where you ask me what that means." I said playfully.

He chortled. "Mrs. Ethan, I'm offended that you don't remember, but I have used this pick up line on you before. So I very much know what it means."

I blinked, trying to recall when that happened. My hands went flying to cover my face as I remembered. "I'm embarrassed now." I confessed.

He chuckled softly, removing my hands from my face. "You give me premature ventricular contractions, too." He whispered, rubbing the pad of his thumb over my lip, making me feel warm.

"You need to lose this." I fisted his shirt. He raised an eyebrow at me, smirking before complying and leaving his sexy upper body naked for my eyes to devour.

Placing an exaggerated kiss on his chest, I ran my hands up and down his torso, before putting my lips on his neck, licking, sucking and nibbling, eliciting the sexiest groans out of him, providing me satisfaction that I could make him feel that way.

He grabbed my face, halting me as my tongue trailed down his chest towards his abdomen, and kissed me hungrily, devouring my lips and drinking in my throaty moans.

There was a surge of electricity and intense desire throughout my entire body. I wanted him. His lips all over my body, his tongue everywhere it could possibly get, his hands feeling me up, and his díck inside my dripping, needy vagina.

Pregnancy makes you extra horny, huh?

My immense need was suddenly overcome with caution. My hands found their way to Ethan's chest, pushing him away gently as I gasped for breath. He, too, was breathing heavily, and before I could get a word out, he was pulling me to him again.

"Ethan! Wait!" I exclaimed breathlessly.

Confusion spread across his face. "Are you okay, love?"

"I- I think I saw someone on the balcony." I pointed to the curtains, where I thought I had seen a shadow.

"Anastasia, how can someone be there?" Ethan asked.

"I think I saw a shadow. Please check. I'm scared." I implored.

"Okay, okay. I'll check, don't worry." He kissed my forehead and I got off him so he could stand.

He walked to the door at the corner of our bedroom that led to the balcony and I cautiously walked behind him, my heart drumming in my chest out of anxiety.

He unlocked the door and pushed it open, stepping outside. I remained inside, my mind thinking of the worst, caution bells ringing in my ears.

"See, love, I t-" I panicked when he stopped mid-sentence abruptly.

Scared for my husband's safety, I rushed out as well, almost stumbling over my feet as I abruptly halted in my track out of astonishment. Ethan's hand shot out, wrapping around mine protectively.

"Anastasia, go back inside." He asserted.

I shook my head slowly, my eyes wide as saucers. "Go!" He commanded.

I turned on my heels, running back inside. Desperately pushing a few buttons on the intercom, I shouted, "Help! Send guards to our bedroom! We have an intruder!"