39. "About how amazing you are."

(1102 words)

*1 year later*

"I've planned a dinner date for us. Just you and me. What do you say? It's been a while since we had alone time." Ethan said, loosening his tie and sitting on the edge of our bed to remove his shoes, while I breastfed our beautiful daughter, Mihrimah with my back resting comfortably on a pillow.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Yup."

"What about Mihrimah?" I inquired.

"I asked mom to look after her." He replied.

"Okay." I smiled at him before caressing Mihrimah's small head.

Ethan rose onto his feet, heading to our walk-in closet, unbuttoning his dress shirt on the way. "Is dinner all we're doing?" I questioned.

"I was thinking of having you opposite me at the dinner table and then below me on my table later." He peered his head from the closet to smirk teasingly at me.

I blushed. "Ethan, how many times have I told you to watch your tongue in front of our daughter?"

"Come on, I didn't say anything bad." He called. I rolled my eyes at him, and just then Mihrimah detached her small mouth from my slightly sore nipple. I sighed, covering myself up and holding her close to my chest, kissing her delicate little cheek.

Gazing lovingly at her, I smiled at how absolutely lovely she was. She had my cheeks, my lips, her father's eyes and a miniature version of his nose- just like we had imagined.

The first few months after her birth had been tough. Our routines completely changed and became more hectic than before. Sleep became almost non-existent and our lives almost entirely revolved around the beautiful new addition in our life. From changing diapers, staying up with her, feeding her and so on, it sure wasn't easy being parents. Taking care of a baby along with life problems, Ethan's work and my medical college wasn't an easy task at all, but it became better because of having a caring and supportive partner.

Ethan was the perfect support system through my pregnancy and postpartum- tolerating my mood swings and crankiness patiently, taking care of all my needs, staying up to calm Mihrimah and rock her back to sleep when she'd wake up crying at an inconvenient hour in the night, just to make sure I got enough sleep. In fact, he was the one who changed Mihrimah's diapers most of the time and did everything he possibly could, including moving meetings and important projects, even losing million dollar worth deals, only to be able to be by my side and help me.

If he hadn't been with me, I don't know how I would have managed everything. Having the right person in your life really makes things better and easier for you.

"Anastasia?" Ethan said to me softly. I looked at him, giving him a smile as I zoned back in to the present. "What are you thinking?" He asked, gently taking Mihrimah from my embrace. I noticed she had fallen asleep.

"About how amazing you are." I beamed at him.

He chuckled softly, laying Mihrimah in her cradle carefully. "I know that, baby." He said, walking back to me and kissing my forehead lovingly.

"Should I start getting ready for dinner?" I asked softly.

"Yes." He whispered, a spark of desire blazing in his breath-taking dark brown eyes. I suddenly wanted him really bad. I wanted to run my hands all over his body and to feel his hands explore mine. It had been a while since I'd felt him inside of me...

You sure sound desperate.

"What do you want me to wear?" I asked him, grasping the side of his face gently with one of my hands and stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"You know if it were up to me, I'd simply have you naked." He responded, and I giggled.

"Even with the stretch marks on my stomach?"

"I don't like how you always bring that up like stretch marks are so awful or something." He chastised.

"I feel a bit insecure about them sometimes." I whispered, trailing a finger down his neck and to his chest.

"They're beautiful. You're beautiful. Every part of you takes my breath away, Anastasia. Just like it did when I first saw you." His voice was almost a whisper, holding unfathomable affection and genuineness.

I teared up at his words. He leaned forward to claim my lips in a gentle and slow kiss, showing how much he adored me. His thumb stroked my cheek affectionately while he worked his skilled lips on mine, his other hand travelling down the side of my waist.

Pulling away, he gazed into my eyes and in that moment, I could actually profoundly feel that this man would love and cherish me forever, and that marrying him was the best and most correct decision of my life.

"Shall we get ready for dinner now?" He asked, his voice low and husky.

"Yes." I whispered almost breathlessly as I gazed back at him with the same longing and desire that his mesmerising eyes held.

He stood up before offering me his hand and leading me to our walk-in closet. "You said something about wanting me to be naked..." I said softly, biting my lower lip.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Even in public, for everyone's eyes to see?" I teased, knowing very well that would enrage him.

His eyes now blazed with anger and a frown settled on his handsome face. "Hell no," he growled and I felt ample moisture between my thighs just at the sexy sound.

He stalked towards me with that angry and possessive expression on his face that made him look ten times hotter. His arm possessively snaked around my waist, pulling me into his chest, making me gasp softly. His mouth neared my earlobe. "You're mine. All mine." I moaned; the wetness between my thighs grew as the walls of my vagina clenched, aching to be filled. He moved his face back so that he was staring intently at me with an animalistic, hungry look as if he wanted to toss me onto our bed and fuck me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him. Leaning in, I tried kissing him, but he pulled back. "Get ready." He said dominantly, before spanking my hip.

I bit my lip and clenched my thighs together as I watched his retreating figure, the gorgeous muscles in his back flexing as he pulled a drawer open.

I was now very keenly and desperately waiting for dinner. I was no longer hungry for food though, only for him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————