29. "You have the perfect body...."

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. I'm a medical student now and it's pretty tough. I missed writing so much. 😫 Finally got this chapter done. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment. Thank you for your love and support!

——————————————————————
(1329 words)

"Mihrimah, my little baby cupcake," Ariana spoke to my baby-bump in a ridiculously childish tone. There was no end to anyone's joy upon hearing that we were having a baby girl.

"I'm gonna get you cute little frilly frocks, my cute princess." She continued to speak and I giggled, shaking my head at her.

"She'll call you aunty." I said to her, grinning at the end. She scrunched up her nose, looking up from my bump to shoot me a glare.

"Do I look like an aunty to you, Ana? I'm so young!" She chastised.

"But you are going to be her auntie."

"She can call me Ari or Ariana."

"I really want her to call you Aunty Ari," I grinned, receiving another glare from her. "I'll seriously teach her that."

"Baby." Zayn appeared behind Ariana, wrapping his arms around her and kissing the back of her head. I gave him a small wave.

"Is my wife-to-be giving you a hard time?" He asked me, and I giggled.

Ariana slapped his arm playfully. "I'm just bonding with my little niece." She said, returning her attention to my bump, caressing it, her eyes shining as if she was a kid in a candy store.

Ariana and Zayn were also finally tying the knot. It was decided that they would marry after I gave birth, and I absolutely could not wait to attend.

"Ariana, here you go." Ethan appeared as well, handing her a glass of strawberry juice, before giving me one as well.

"Thanks, Ethan." Ariana flashed him a smile. I gazed longingly at the cup of coffee in Ethan's hands, the steam coming out of it and the rich aroma making me crave it more. Ethan caught my gaze.

"No caffeine for you, Anastasia." He reminded me, and I rolled my eyes.

"As if I don't know." I answered back. He sat next to me, kissing my shoulder before taking a sip from his coffee.

"Have your juice." Said Ariana. I made a face, before grabbing the glass and taking a sip.

———

"I feel like already shopping for Ariana's wedding." I told Ethan as I laid lazily on my back on our bed, while he, as usual, worked on his laptop.

"Already? There's plenty of time."

I blew a lock of hair out of my face. "I'm bored."

"May I remind you Anastasia that you have your final exams soon?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I groaned before huffing. "I don't wanna study. You got me pregnant; how can you expect me to study in this condition?"

He raised both his eyebrows at me. "Darling, you're gonna have to start soon. Make the family proud."

I sat up. "Our daughter will be so proud when she tells people that her mother is a doctor and her father a businessman with an engineering degree, right?"

"Yup." He agreed, nodding his head.

"For that sake, I shall study." I announced dramatically.

"You can rest now if you want."