1. "He's my husband."

(1736 words)

"Ethan, let me go. We're both going to be late." I retorted, squirming to get out of his firm hold. It was 7:30 am and he had to go to office while I had to head to college.

I was officially in the second year of medical school, after successfully passing the first year's final examination. My family and friends threw my an amazing celebratory party, which I was very grateful for. My husband loved me and cared for me each day as if I was the only person that mattered to him- also something I was grateful for. In short, life was good, somewhat like the fairytales I once used to read.

But as of thatmoment, we both really needed to get out of bed.

Ethan let out a groan. "You feel so good against my chest, baby." He mumbled against the skin on the back of my neck, his grip around my abdomen tightening as if he was afraid I'd vanish into air.

"Babe, we can continue this romance in the evening. Let me go! You know I take long eating and if you won't let me go, I'll have to go to college with an empty stomach." I said and that made him remove his arm from around my stomach.

I instantly bolted out of bed and grabbed his big hand, pulling it. "Get up! Since when did you start being so lazy?"

He groaned again and finally sat up, running his long fingers through his tousled bed hair, his eyes half closed. "If you recall, Mrs. Ethan, you kept me up most of the night with all your seductive teasing." He reminded me and I blushed. Okay, sometimes I felt like sexually teasing my husband. It's just so fun because I can make him rock hard with just a touch. It's a privilege, to be honest.

"Fine, I'm sorry, Mr. Woods. Now get up." I said, heading to the kitchenette to prepare our coffee. "I'll quickly make our breakfast too." I said.

"No. Let Mrs. Kipler do that." He said.

"You and I are late, Mr. Woods. I'm making us both sandwiches and you can't argue." I said adamantly.

He put his hands up in surrender as he got out of bed. "I can never say no to you, your highness. I'll just take a quick shower and be right back."

———

"I heard from one of my class fellows that some billionaire guy is coming to our college today to give us some motivational lecture." I told Ethan as we both munched on our breakfast. Ethan took a sip of his coffee before replying, "that's cool. What's his name?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't really care. This is going to be boring."

"And how can you assume that, Anastasia?"

I shrugged my shoulders again. "You know I don't have the stamina to bear long speeches."

"Right. Well, I sincerely hope you won't get too bored," He said, standing up as he was done with his breakfast. "Is it okay if the chauffeur takes you to college today?" He asked as his fingers worked on cuffing his sleeves. My eyes couldn't help but linger at the long, skilled fingers that knew just how to pleasure me.

It's too early for this, Ana.

I nodded my head at him, shaking my horny thoughts away. "Yup, it's totally okay. You just be careful and have a good day."

He flashed me a charming smile. "You too, my love." He said, leaning down to kiss my lips.

"I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay, Ethan." I gave him a closed-mouth smile, and he caressed my face before leaving.

Once I was done with breakfast, I quickly got dressed, made sure I had all my books and then made my way to the garage. Soon, I was at college and walking toward the place where I met with my friends before we headed to our classes.