Symonne Gets The News

~This Is A real Chapter, Not A Fan-Fic. Video Linked Below~

*This Chapter Is In Symonne's POV*

-In Case You Didn't Know, Symonne Is Ayden's Ex Crush, And That Is Why He Told Her First-

I walked up the stairs to Piper's guest room. I was told by Hunter that Ayden wanted me to meet him here and that he had something to tell me. A few minutes later the door knob turned and he came in with Hunter, who was filming. "Alright Symonne, so you know you have been following me around all day and obviously something is going on so-" Ayden began to say but I was too anxious to wait so I began, "I wanna know is it a surprise, am I getting a gift?" I asked. "No- uh, maybe the opposite?" Ayden sighed. Then we sat down. "Anyways I think I'm confident enough to tell you." He began to say. "Somewhat I-" I interrupted. "I don't like this, guys." I said to the camera. And I didn't. If before this conversation I would've known what he was about to say, I would've stayed home. Anyways, after my comment he said; "Ok look I know I joke around with you a lot and I know I prank you a lot but it's not a prank so-" He was then interrupted by editor, who chimed "Ayden has been feeling nervous and he's been shaking. He's been doing these weird things all day because he is very nervous." Did he want to get back together? I kind of missed Sayden... Then Ayden began his story. "First of all, obviously you know I have a lot of respect for you, we're still like really really good friends, even though we are like ex- crushes, and- I am so nervous ok, ummmmm. I just thought it would be appropriate to tell you this because I feel like- I respect you a lot and-" I didn't let him finish. I playfully shaked him and said, "Get to the point please!" He sighed then said, "I uh, sort of, might of, kind of- like someone else. Like I have a- a crush." Did he really move on this fast? I still kind of- had feelings for him still... "Like actually?" I asked. "Yea." He said. I didn't believe him. "Already?" I asked again. "Yea." He replied again. I needed to know who it is. Ayden is my ex- crush and I wasn't ready to let him go just yet. I decided to ease into the question. "Ok, well- can I know who it is?" His answer shocked me. My best friend??!??? Anyways, here is what he said, "Uhhhh uhm Claire." "My best friend?" I asked in shock. "Yea, Symonne, I have a crush on your best friend. So- ya." At this point I realized it was a prank, but I was wrong. But since Hunter was filming, I decided to play along. "Well, I support you guys and everything but my best friend?" I asked shocked. "Uhmmm yea." He said again. "Is this a prank?" I asked kind of angry with Claire. "Look Symonne, I really respect you a lot and I am telling you this because, no it is not a prank and I really thought you should know." I can't believe what I heard. It wasn't a prank. He really did like my best friend.

 He really did like my best friend