The Plan

Claire's POV

Nick invited me to his house at 8. I didn't want to tell Piper because she couldn't keep her mouth shut and would tell Emily. "Hey Piper, I'm going to sky zone with Ayden!" I lied. "Ok." She says. I hopped in my mom's car and she drove me to Nick's apartment. "Hi, Nick!" I said. "Hey!" He said and hugged me. "Come on, let's go in my room and I'll tell you what I have planned." He says. I follow him into his room which is really cool. "Wow! This room is amazing!" I exclaimed. "Thanks!" He cries. This is his room:

 This is his room:

Nick's POV

"Ok, so the plan is," I began. Claire bursts into laughs. I didn't know what she was laughing about. "What's so funny?" I asked. She pointed towards my vanity which had a picture of me wearing my mom's clothes. I completely forgot to take this picture down. I rolled on the ground and laughed with her. After all, it WAS hilarious. "Anyways, the plan is, Symonne and Ayden are planning on going to Ayden's apartment this weekend. Soooo what if we disguised ourselves as a tea page pretending we saw leaked footage of Symonne and Ayden hanging out. And if we're lucky, maybe they will kiss and we can get it on camera." I said. My face flushed with pride as I was proud of my brilliant plan. I was waiting for Claire's reaction. She was deep in thought. "I love it!" She says. "But how will we film it? We can't be in the apartment or when they see the footage on the tea page they will know we were the only ones at the apartment this weekend." Claire had a point. I thought for a minute. "I know! I have bugs!" "Bugs?" She asked. "Yea," I responded. "When we were filming for Chicken Girls we had bugs planted in my locker because people kept stealing. After set, we all got to keep the bugs because they were not needed anymore because the cast helped buy cameras." I reasoned. "Sounds good," Claire says. "Nickie want some guacamole to eat with Claire?" We laughed at my mom's nickname for me and replied, "Yes, please!"

 "Nickie want some guacamole to eat with Claire?" We laughed at my mom's nickname for me and replied, "Yes, please!"