The Stallion

Claire's POV

Hunter. Is. Part. Of. A. Gang. I can't believe it. Does Piper know? I search 'Hunter Hill' and find a picture of his tattoos. I zoom in to find a tattoo on his left shoulder of a stallion. It's confirmed... that IS Hunter. I have to call Piper and tell her. Although I will probably get in a lot of trouble. I quickly send Piper the link to the images I found and FaceTime her before she sees them. 

Piper: Hi Claire!

Claire: H-

Piper: Oh you sent me something!

*Piper's screen pauses as she looks at the screenshots and pictures Claire sent. 

Claire: Piper I have to tell you something. 

Piper: OK,

Piper: And why did you send me a bunch of pictures of Hunter and his friends?

Claire: Look Piper, those aren't his friends. They are gang members. And so is Hunter.

Piper: *Breaks out in laughter* Claire! This is obviously a prank!

Claire: No Piper, I swear it isn't. Hunter is in a gang called "The Gang Stallion". Look it up and he is in the pictures. 

Piper: So those aren't his friends- those are the other gang members...

Claire: Yes, and they are called the Gang Stallion because they all have a tattoo somewhere of a stallion. Hunter's is on his shoulder.

Piper: *Looks at the picture of Hunter and sees the tattoo*

Piper: Oh my God. 

Claire: Yeah-

Piper: Thank you so much for letting me know Claire.

Claire: You're welcome. 

Piper: I'm going to talk to him. Talk to you later.

Claire: K. Bye!

Piper's POV

Wow. My brother has been in a gang all these years, and worse of all, he has been keeping it from my mom and I. I go down the stairs and into Hunter's editing room fuming. "Hunter," I say clenching my teeth. "Woa Piper calm down. What's up?" He asks as if he did nothing wrong. "You being in a gang is what's wrong! I can't believe you! The Gang Stallion?! Really?!?!" I scream. Hunter laughs. "This is not a laughing matter," I say as if I am a mom. "Piper, I'm not in a gang." He says. "Oh yeah?" I ask. "Then what are you in?" "I'm not in ANYTHING!" He says with a smile on his face. "Then why are you smiling?" I question. "Because I'm not in a gang and never was." He says. "OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE!" I shout losing my patience. "Piper, we were a 'gang' for Halloween." He says. Well, that makes more sense... "But what about the tattoos?" I ask. "My friends and I all had matching tattoos so we decided to be a 'gang' for Halloween." He says. I break out in laughter. "Oh My God! I'm so sorry!" I say laughing. "It's OK." He says. "Too bad we weren't recording because this would be a hilarious video for your YouTube channel." Hunter says. I agree.