The Man On The Plane

Ayden's POV

I can't believe it. My fish is really leaving. She texts me at 5 telling me she just left Piper's. We never got a proper goodbye, but she had to go home, which I understand. "I'll miss you fish <3!" I send and then put my phone away. I roll back over and go to bed. What was the point of waking up anyways? 

Claire's POV

I just got to the airport. I say goodbye to Tiffany and Piper. 'I love you." Piper says as I roll my suitcase away. She tears up and runs to me. "This is the part where you tell me it's a prank," Piper says. I wish it was a prank. "Piper, this isn't a prank. I wouldn't haul all my luggage here for a prank." I say. We hug as a hot tear runs down my cheek. 

On The Plane...

After I sat down and got situated on the plane I took out my phone. Turns out Ayden texted me. "I'll miss you fish <3!" It read. I then take a Snapchat of me crying captioned, "Not ready for this", sent it to him, and turned my phone off. Ayden almost immediately opened my Snap and responded. I was getting comfortable before the take-off when I was interrupted by a man standing in the middle of the aisle I was in. I take my AirPods out and stare at him. "May I help you?" I was. He motions for me to move. I scooch over as far as I can from him. Soon, I realized he had a weird tattoo on his neck of a stallion. I didn't like this situation at all and I thought this man was really suspicious. He then took out his headphones and connected them to the TV attached to the seat in front of him. He turned on "How To Get Away With Murder" and glared at the screen. 

After The Plane Landed...

I got up out of my seat with my backpack on. I reached up to the above head compartment and pulled out my suitcase with all my stuff in it. I realized then that the scary man sitting next to me must have already gotten off the plane. But I was wrong, he was standing at the gateway waiting for me when I got off the plane. He grabbed me by my arms and dragged me down the airport into a shuttle van. "LET ME GO!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I bang on the van doors and punch the windows. Then, I remember I still have my phone. Finally, Life 360 comes in handy. I request an emergency and send my moms my location. Then, I began to bang on the windows and doors again. Someone HAS to hear me. Right?

 Right?