Goodbyes

Claire's POV

It's time to tell Ayden. I told him to meet me in the 'Pink Room' aka Piper's guest bedroom which I've been living in since the move. I hear footsteps down the hall. The doorknob starts to turn. As Ayden walks into the soon-to-be "Just a guest room room" and instantly starts tearing up. "Fish what's going on?" He says and pulls me into a hug. I start tearing up too. "I'm leaving. Our Las Vegas house flooded and my moms want me to move back in with them for the next month or so." I sob. "What? Actually?" He says the same thing he did to me when I first confessed my feelings to him for a prank video. And here we are now. "Yes. It's not a prank. Look for Hunter." I say. Ayden looks around the room. He gets up off the bed and looks in the closet and the bathroom for Hunter's presence. Nothing. "I guess this is goodbye for now then." I say. "I guess so," Says Ayden. "I'm going to miss you Fish." Says Ayden. "I'll miss you too... Ayden." We sit hugging in the guest room. Soon Ayden's mom calls and tells him to come home for the night. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say as he walks out. That's it. The last time I'm going to see Ayden for the next month and a half. He's gone. "Claire go to bed! You have to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow to go home!" Cries Tiffany from downstairs. I put on my pajamas and brush my teeth. I get in bed although I can't fall asleep.

 I get in bed although I can't fall asleep