Drama

*Fan -Fic (Not real chapter) Made up by me :P*

*This chapter is in Ayden's POV*

"Hey Claire, come and see this." I said to Claire who was on the gym balcony. I don't think she knew what was going on yet. "Another fan edit? I love those! Tag me." I had to break it to her that it wasn't, and that Piper had posted something that is not be made public. "Actually, it's about something Piper posted.. about us." "What?" "Yes." I sighed. I still couldn't believe my best friend would do something like this. "Remember the other day when I took you on that easter scavenger hunt?" I asked her. "Yes." She said. "It was super cute. What about it?" I broke it to her, "When we kissed it turns out that Piper was recording it on  her phone. Then she posted it on Instagram." "Wait what?! I didn't look at her posts lately. Usually I'm tagged on them. She's my cousin I feel like she should tell me stuff about me and my boyf- I mean crush when she posts." It almost was like steam was coming out of her ears. Note to self: Don't kiss around Piper, or anyone else. Until #Clayden is official. "Well, I'm sure it's not that bad." She said. Claire took one look at the post that I showed her, and she basically blew up. "PIPER ROCKELLE!!!!!" She was screaming for her cousin on the top of her lungs. "I'll call her." Claire suggests. "Good idea." I say. "Oh great, now the tea pages are blowing up." She said. Every single time we turned on our phones there was a new instagram post from tea pages, tagging us. We thought of blocking notifications, but the tea pages would probably find out about that too and assume that me and Claire "broke up." "Hey Claire what's up?" Says Piper coming out of her room. "You heard us calling you this whole time and didn't bother to come to us?" I asked. "Piper what has gotten into you?" Claire asks. " You shouldn't be posting things about me and Ayden's relationship. We haven't even gone public yet! Right now the fans just think of us as crushes! And the tea pages are literally blowing up!" Claire was now on a rampage. And she couldn't stop. "I'm sure they aren't that bad." Piper says flicking her wrist calmly. Just then her phone lights up and makes it's happy sound. It read, "Piper Rockelle Exposes Ayden Mekus and Claire's First Kiss." "What does that say?" Claire rolls her eyes. "It's just Lev." Piper lies to make herself look like she was right to post the video all along. "Whatever." Claire says. "Now delete the video from your instagram right now." All of the sudden, out of nowhere, Piper broke into tears. "I'm really sorry! My instagram was going under and-" "Pipes it's okay." Claire is so forgiving and kind. I love her so much. Together we deleted the video and blocked all the tea pages. Everything will be ok.

 Everything will be ok