Action

Symonne's POV

It was Thursday and Ayden and I had to film a YouTube video that would be posted Friday. We were doing a "Last To Stop Baking" challenge. Before we started the video, we heard a noise. "Did you hear that?" I asked Ayden. "Yes," He says. "It must be the Air Conditioner. It can be loud sometimes." I nodded. "Hey, do you want to watch this show Me and N- CALI and I like to watch?" I asked. Shoot I almost said Nick. We're over. Or at least I'm pretty sure we are. Right? "Sure!" Ayden says turning on the tv. We sat down as the tv turned on. "What's it called?" He asked. "The Circle." I replied. "Oh, yes! Nick told me all about this show! I can't wait to watch it!" He says. Greaaaaaat.

20 Minutes Later...

We were watching one lady perform when Ayden tapped me on my shoulder. He put his arm around me and kissed me. I couldn't believe this was happening. This is something I thought we'd never do again. But here we are.

Nick+Claire's POV

We just caught Symonne and Nick kissing. It's literally so triggering to see your crush kiss someone else. AND ENJOY IT. Claire is freaking out. I'm surprised she hasn't ran out of our hiding spot yet. Hey, I said YET. "Nickie hold this," Claire says and hands Nick a dish. "What, why?" He asks. "I'm hungry," Claire says and goes into Ayden's secret stash of candy under his Kitchen sink.

Ayden's POV

I did it. I leaned in and kissed her. As we pulled apart, we heard a crash. It sounded like a dish. "What was that?" Symonne asked almost as confused as me. "A dish." I reasoned. But how? How could a dish just open the cabinet and fall onto the floor, breaking into a million pieces? Symonne asked the same question but in her words. There was also a storm going on outside and my parents weren't home. "I'm scared." Says Symonne as the lightning flashes. "Go into the bathroom. This is what we do when we have extreme storms. If it makes you feel better you can cover your head, in case of a tornado, but if there was one we would have a warning." I instructed her. Then, I took hold of a chair and went towards the kitchen.

Nick's POV

"Claire, Ayden is coming towards us. Put your hoodie over your head, and when he turns the corner, throw something into his room, allowing us a perfect escape without being spotted." I told Claire. She nodded and got ready. But as Ayden reached the corner, a strike of lightning flashed along with thunder. Ayden lost his train of thought. Hypnotized by the light shining on his face from the bolt of lightning. He ran to the bathroom to check on Symonne. "Now!" I whisper and we escape the apartment unseen.

Fish I Claire Rocksmith and Ayden Mekus IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara