Heartbroken

~This is a fan-fic chapter, not a real one~

*Written in Symonne's POV* 

ENJOY!!!

Okay what?!! I couldn't believe what just happened! Wait so Ayden liked my best friend?! Ok but like- this fast? It's barely been 2 weeks! If I'd known this before I would've never crushed on him. I should've known better. Ayden had gone downstairs to see Claire. Surprise, surprise! No! I'm being sarcastic. I lugged down the stairs with my phone in hand. I know I was supposed to film today but why did he have to crush on my best friend?! "Hey Symonne I'm really sorry and if-" Claire was going to apologize and normally I would forgive her but not right now. I really wasn't in the mood. "I have to go." I lied. I didn't, but I sure wanted to. I unlocked my phone with mascara running down my face. Stupid Face ID. "Hey mom." I said. She hasn't answered my call, so I left a voicemail. "I know you're at work but something happened with Ayden and the squad so can you please pick me up? I don't feel like being here. Bye mom, love you!" I hung up and was surprised I could pull myself together through that voicemail. Afterwards, I went to the cat room and cuddled Cheeto. He would soon be given away to Piper's manager. But I guess some things just aren't meant to be. Like me and Ayden. As I was going to walk out of the room, my phone dinged and I sat back down on the bed next to Cheeto again.

Mom: Hey sweetie, yes I can pick you up. What happened? :(

You: Thanks mom, I appreciate your support. Ayden has a crush on Claire and they are officially crushing on each other now... 

Mom: Awww I'm so sorry sweetie.

Mom: But you should be happy for her! Ayden is a wonderful person!

Ten minutes later my mom showed up. I couldn't take this anymore.

 I couldn't take this anymore