The Kiss

**DISCLAIMER: CLAIRE AND AYDEN HAVE NOT KISSED ON THE LIPS I am only making it seem like it in this chapter to add some interest.**

Ayden's POV

I went over to Claire and hugged her. "Hi, baby!" I said. "Hey." She blushed. "We are filming for my channel today." Said Claire. "What are we filming?" I asked. 'Why would I tell you?" She joked. I gave her puppy dog eyes which she cannot resist. "We are doing kissing my crush for 24 hours." She stuttered scared to tell me. "Cool," I said. Did she mean on the lips? I've been waiting for whenever she is ready... "Want to watch 'The Circle' with Symonne and Nick? We still have 4 hours before we film." Claire asks. "A double date? I'm in." Symonne and Nick recently became official crushes. But over the past few days, I've wondered if I'm over her... or if I'm not. "Why have you been doing that lately?" Claire asks. Can she read my mind? Oh gosh, I hope no- You always are staring into space. Almost like you're thinking about someone else." Dang, she really can read my mind. Oh, shoot. "Me? No!" I lied. "Besides who else would I think about?" I asked. Claire began to speak. "Symo-" I interrupted her before she said her name. "Let's go watch 'The Circle'. 

20 Minutes Later...

Claire's POV

Ayden has been acting weird lately. I think he isn't really over Symonne... My thoughts were interrupted as Ayden pulled his arms around me, lifted up my chin, and kissed me on the lips. it was a magical moment. One of those I thought would never happen. Then he said, "I love you." "I love you too," I said. 

Ayden's POV

I did it. I kissed her. And I think she liked it. One cannot be sure. "Woa love birds." Said Nick with his arm around Symonne. Symonne was squealing with happiness for Claire. That's when I decided... I wasn't over her.