Jet

Ceres POV

Ceres medicates in the prison cell she had been kept in. She did not know what Zuko had in plan for her, but she had to endure it. She suddenly heard footsteps coming towards the cell. She looks up to see Zuko and Ren in front of her.

Zuko stand close in front of her, "Tell me where he's headed."

Ceres sits there emotion less, not saying a word. Zuko grew impatient and let's out a fire fist, "Tell me where he is or else!"

"Zuko!" They turn to see Iroh from the doorway. Ceres was surprised by Iroh's actions.

"Uncle can't you see that I'm interrogating the prisoner." Zuko says.

Iroh walks in the cell, "This young lady isn't a prisoner, she is our guest." Iroh turns to Ceres, "I apologize on my nephews behalf, he can be a bit temperamental. How about we have a nice cup of oolong tea, my treat."

Iroh grabs Ceres arm and pats it as they walk away. Zuko and Ren were left confused.

"Ren, what just happened?" Zuko asked.

"All I know is that there's tea involved." Ren says as she walked away leaving Zuko alone to ponder.

꧁꧂

Aang POV

Aang, Katara and Sokka taking a small break, they all have sad faces over Ceres.

"I still can't believed that Ceres got captured." Aang says sadly.

"I know it feels so weird without her. I've gotten used to her making fun of me." Sokka says sadly.

"Don't worry Aang, Ceres is smart she'll find a way to get away from Zuko." Katara says comforting.

Aang smiles at Katara then looks around looking for Momo. "Where's Momo?"

Momo's yowl echoes through the forest. Aang standing in the foreground with Katara and Sokka sitting on the ground. They look around, trying to tell where the call came from.

Aang wanders in from the group, drawn by Momo's urgent calls. With a sweep of his arms, He airbends to leap, climbing to Momo's height by rebounding up off close-by tree trunks.

"Hang on Momo!" Aang says. Attached to the trunk is a small winch. A rope enters the winch from lower on the trunk, then continues up to an eyeloop bolt attached to the underside of the branch, before hanging straight down. Aang ascends, he sits, then flips over the branch and dangles beneath it like an acrobat on a trapeze. He grabs the rope, releases a latch on the winch, and carefully feeds more line.

As Sokka and Katara ease the snare down to the ground between them and together pull the squeaky slats apart enough to make an exit. Momo immediately hops out and runs to the foreground to finish a handful of the nuts, his peril forgotten. Sokka and Katara release the snare, and Sokka groans  and slaps his forehead at the lack of gratitude. Aang jumps down from above and looks up. Sokka and Katara also look up.

The Hog Monkeys above in them moan pleadingly. The traps are suspended near each other on a different branch.

"All right—you too." Aang says.