Great Divide

Ceres POV

Ceres looked up at the cealing of her prison guest room, as if it was the most interesting thing at the moment. She looked at her scratch marks on the wall debating how long she was kept captive on Zuko's ship.

1 week and 5 days.

She was free to walk around the ship, but she would be watched by Zuko's guards.

She thought it better to walk around the ship to keep her mind off of things.

'It's the middle of the night. Surely I'll have some privacy from some of the guards.' Ceres thought.

She opened her chamber door and looked down each of the hallways to look for guards. When she saw no guards she rushed herself down the hallway.

꧁꧂

Ceres makes her way to the balcony of the helm. She saw nevertheless water as far as she could see. The sky was clear and the stars where bright and beautiful.

She could could see some movement from the bow. As she looked down she saw Zuko doing some martial art techniques.

'What in Spirits is he doing up this late at night.' Ceres thought.

His technique was almost flawless, he then took of his shirt revealing his figure. Ceres blushed at the site of him.

'Ew ew, pull it together Ceres. He's the enemy! He's the enemy!' Ceres thought as she slapped herself. 'However, it wouldn't hurt to just look right?'

She turns back to Zuko and immediately sees him still practicing and didn't seemed to notice that Ceres was watching him.

All of a sudden Zuko messed up on a form that caused him to stumble. How of frustration he let out a huge fire blast.

'Geez what a hot head.' Ceres thought.

She then suddenly had the sudden feeling that she was being watched. By instinct she tries to reach for her fans, in which we're not there. She then heard a loud ding next to her. She looked to see a throwing star. She looks to see who it was and saw no one.

She took a look at the throwing stat that was thrown. She took the throwing star and sees a white lotus insignia on it. It almost remained Ceres of one of the Pi Sho set.

'What is this a message of faith or some type of warning

'What is this a message of faith or some type of warning.' Ceres thought.

꧁꧂