The Blue Spirit

꧁꧂

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕠𝕥𝕖

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠,

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 500 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅  𝒂𝒕 15𝒌 𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅. 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆.
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒍𝒍!!

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈!!

꧁꧂

Ceres POV

Ceres coughs nonstop on her chamber bed. Her whole body felt as though it was on fire. Iroh and the ships physician were by her side, Iroh put a wet towel over her forehead. The physician grabs her wrist then widened his eyes and looked at Iroh, "This is serious."

Iroh looks at Ceres who rested her eyes, "Perhaps it is best for us to discuss this outside."

Iroh and the physician walked out of Ceres chambers, leaving her alone.

꧁꧂

Ren POV

Ren and Zuko wait outside of Ceres chambers, waiting for the results. Zuko paces back and forth, while Ren calmly leans against the wall. As Iroh and the physician exited the door, Zuko was the first to talk while Ren listened in, "Well?"

"The girl's sickness is much more serious than we have anticipated. Unfortunately, I do not have the proper medicine to treat her." The physician said.

"What will happen if her fever continues." Ren asked.

"If her fever continues to get worse, her body will not be able to handle it. And she will slowly suffer and die." The physician explains. Zuko eyes widened as he heard that.

Iroh looks at Zuko and Ren, "We must make port and find ourselves an herbalist that knows Ceres's symptoms and will have a cure for her."

"I believe there is a village near to port. We could look there for an herbalist. However, there's one problem."  Ren says.

"What's that?" Asked Zuko.

"Word has it Zhao's forces are near there, as well as Zhao himself." Ren answered.

Zuko glares at the very mention of Zhao's name. He turns away to think, "Then we must be brief." Zuko walks away with Ren following him, leaving Iroh to ponder about what they are thinking.

꧁꧂

Zuko lead Ren to his chambers to talk in private. Ren stood near the doorway and watched as Zuko was deep in thought. "What must I do Ren?"