Imprisoned

Ceres rubs her casted leg as Katara wraps new bandages around her leg. "These will probably be good for the next few days. Good thing it was only a sprain." Katara says.

Ceres uses a walking stick to get herself up. "Really cause if feels broken."

"Be grateful that we didn't run into bigger trouble otherwise you wouldn't catch up." Katara says.

"I'm still blaming Bumi and Aang for this." Ceres says.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry?" Aang asks.

"Until the day my leg gets better and you have a Protector again." Ceres says.

Katara laughs a bit while Aang only gave Ceres a look. Ceres then pulls out an old hairpin from her sleeve and fiddles with it. Katara notices it and says, "What's that?"

Ceres looks at her a little sudden, "Oh this? It was my mothers old hairpin, it's the last thing she gave to me before everything happened."

Katara looks at the hairpin, it was gold with strands of Dragon Irises alongside it. "It's beautiful." she commented.

Ceres smiles at Katara, "Thanks

Ceres smiles at Katara, "Thanks. This is something our father gave to her, he'd put it in her hair as soon as he told her that he loved her. My mother hoped that a man worthy of me would put it in my hair."

Ceres looks down looking as though she was about to cry. Katara notices her feelings and touches her necklace.

Katara smiles and says, "You know my necklace used belong to my mother before she died. Whenever I wear it I feel her presence even now."

Ceres smiles, knowing that she wasn't alone in her losses. Katara hugged Ceres in comfort as Ceres hugs her back.

"Thank you, Katara." Ceres says.

Then they see Sokka walking up the stream path, holding a sack. Ceres then puts her hairpin back in her sleeve.

"Great, you're back! What's for dinner?" Aang says excitedly.

"Just in time too. I'm starving." Ceres says as she limps towards the Sokka.

"We've got a few options. First, round nuts and some kind of oval shaped nuts, and some rock shaped nuts that... might just be rocks. Dig in!" Sokka says. Sokka throws one of the nuts that might be a rock over his shoulder. It lands near Momo. Aang, Ceres and Katara look at each other then back at Sokka.

Ceres picks up a nut that might as well be a rock. She looks at it funny and takes a bite. The nut was hard and realized that it was a rock. "No offense Sokka, but your food hunting skills need some improvement."

"Seriously, what else ya got?" Katara asks.

Sokka peers with one eye into the bag, hoping to find something else. Momo, eyeing the nut like object with suspicion. He chitters and picks it up. He taps it on a nearby stone to no effect. The he cocks back and raps it hard on the stone. At that moment, a huge, startling noise disrupts the forest's calm. The group and Appa look up at the noise.