Bato of the Southern Water Tribe

Ceres kept having vivid dreams of Raijin as well as her parents. That was nothing compared to the massive migraine that Raijin was giving her every single night.

She leaves her chambers room to get some fresh air so she went to the helm balcony. She takes in the salty air until she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She turns to see none other then Ren.

"Enjoying the night air?" Ren said like a smartmouth.

"I was actually." Ceres responded.

"I know what you are." Ren said. Ceres eyes slightly widened her eyes and looked at Ren. "And that makes you a threat."

"You don't know anything." Ceres says.

"Don't I Protector, or should I call you the Vessel of Raijin." Ren says.

Ceres looks away from Ren not giving her the satisfaction of getting caught.

Ren begins to leave until she said, "Just so you know if Raijin ever takes over you, I won't hesitate to take you down."

"Is that a threat?" Ceres asked.

"Just a warning, nothing for you to worry about." Ren says as she left the balcony.

Ceres looks up at the horizon with a determined look on her face.

꧁꧂

Gang POV

The gang were walking down a mountain pass and found objects that weren't there own on the way. Aang picked up what looked like a sword that was sticking out from the ground and examined it.

"Hey, look! A sword made out of a whale's tooth."

While Aang draws the weapon free from the ground, Sokka slides down the slope and pulls up behind the Avatar, snatching the weapon from his hands as Aang turned to show it to him.

"Let me see that."

Sokka walks on for a little while, before he stops, not too far from Aang, to study the weapon closely.

꧁꧂

Sokka's Flashback

Southern Water Tribe warriors are preparing their ships, loading them with supplies. As a warrior walks past, carrying a bundle, revealing that a younger Sokka is observing them. He looks at the scene wistfully, cradling his battle club.

꧁꧂

To present-day, where Sokka bears the same wistful expression while holding the whale's tooth scimitar in the same way as his club. "This is a Water Tribe weapon." He turns to Aang, his expression serious. "See if you can find anything else."

Aang and Sokka searching the wooded area for more weapons.

Katara walks toward them, curious, "Did someone lose something?"

Aang rummaging through the bushes; somewhat cheerfully, "No, we found something!"

A spearhead lying on the ground beneath a few fallen leaves. Sokka kneels before it, brushes aside the debris and picks up the spearhead, examining it and running his fingers along its point, noticing ash on it.

"It's burned." Sokka looked at a tree trunk, scorch marks and sharp cuts running across its bark. " There was a battle! Water Tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders."