Learn, Watch, Listen

Jameson

I sit on the edge of the bed and watch as Madison circles a naked and blind folded Reece. She's in nothing but her six inch heels, making my mind short circuit from the erotic nature and beauty of what I'm looking at right now. The thick woman isn't the least bit ashamed of her body. She knows it worthy to be worshipped. Every. Single. Damn. Curve. But right now, she's teaching me what baby boy likes, and I'm more than willing to watch her do so.

"I'm not properly prepared, but I know how to use him with just my hands." Madison says as she stops in front of Reece. His chest is heaving and I watch him inhale deeply, before groaning. He has to smell Madison arousal since her cunt is right in his face. I watch with my dick in my hand as Madison kneels in front of her husband. She pecks his lips, but Reece is well trained, he doesn't respond. Not even when Madison kisses down to his jaw before nipping the underside of it. She then kisses down to his pecks and sucks each nipple for few seconds. That makes Reece moan and Madison looks over at me. It's a quick glance, and I realize she's telling me to pay attention to what makes her husband tick.

So yes to nipple stimulation.

Madison  smirks and then with the fire of God in her hand she slaps Jameson cock. I draw back in shock of what I'm seeing. Not only does Reece cry out with pain, he comes at the same time.

"Jesus," I blurt out as I look to Madison. My cock is aching to blow my load and I can't wait. Now that I know Reece likes pain, it's time for me to play. "Move." I say to Madison and she quickly backs away from Reece. Standing up, I walk over to the blindfolded man. I reach down and untie the silk material around his eyes. When Reece looks up at me, I damn near double over from the raw emotions on his face. His big eyes are wide with innocence, his lips parted as he pants from his orgasm.

"You have to be one of the most beautiful humans I have ever seen. The other being Madison." I say softly as I grip Reece's chin between my thumb and forefinger. Giving it a light squeeze, Reece smiles before opening his mouth. I grip the base of my cock and slide the head of it across Reece's lips. He groans when I slowly begin to push myself onto his awaiting tongue. I'm strung up so tight from Madison riding me in my town-car, I'm not sure I'll last long.

"So damn hot," Madison says as she moves into my line of vision. She stands behind Reece and I groan when she takes his long hair and wraps it up in her fist. From there, she proceeds to manipulate his head so that his mouth is fucking me. The handsome man gags and slurps on my cock until my knees buckle.

"Make him come, baby." Madison coos as her eyes meet mine. My jaw is clenched as I try to gain control of the situation. "Milk him dry sweet boy. Show daddy how good you can be."

Holy fucking shit.

I'm not going to be able to hold it. Not with Madison staring into my fucking soul with a wanton look on her face, while she makes her husband fuck my cock with is mouth.

"Come for us, daddy," Reece groans at Madison words and my eyes roll into my fucking head. I gasp as I come so hard I swear my whole body trembles. My mouth opens as I let out a groan while thrusting my hips lightly. I'm not sure what the hell to do with my hands, so I keep running them through my hair before gripping the strands. When the high of my orgasm begins to fade, I exhale heavily. Opening my eyes, I look down at Reece who is wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His eye's are still rounded, innocent looking. I realize quickly that he's looking for my approval.

"So good." I sigh as I cup his cheek in my hand. Reece nuzzles into it, and I lean forward to kiss a unsure looking Madison. I know her Mistress persona just came out to play, which is fine. We need balance, and if this is balance, then this is good.