Anger

Reece

"I'm fine," I groan for what feels like the hundredth time.  Madison scoffs as she stares at me through the screen Jameson's computer. 

"You've been shot! You lost so much blood you passed out! You are not fine! Come back to Washington, right now!" 

"Madison, stop it. I am fine. Jameson is taking great care of me. It's been three days and although I'm in pain, he's made sure I haven't got any type of infection, or gotten sick in other ways. You need to trust him. It's irritating that you don't." I snap and Madison's eyes widen in surprise. 

"You have never spoken to me like this Reece. What the fuck is up?!" Madison grits out. There's a long silence before either of us speak again. A sharp pain comes from the bullet wound on my side and I can't help but wince. As if sensing my pain, the door to Jameson's office door opens and he walks inside. He's carrying a tray of food, making me smile up at him. 

"So you can smile up at the man who got you fucking shot, but you can not speak to me with kind words? Fine Reece. Have it your way. Have fun and try not to die while you're gone." Madison snaps as she ends the video call. 

"She's pretty upset. Her text messages have all been less than ideal." Jameson says. "Never knew a woman could make me feel so small." He looks so exhausted. Whatever he's been dealing with outside of this home, has him worn. That and the fact that Madison has called him everything under the sun. I get she's upset but what she's doing right now is down right toxic. 

"I understand why she's mad, but this is not your fault. You didn't know your old house would be shot up. What she needs to be worried about is how you obtain a new house in less that three hours. That's impressive." 

"The things that I've had to do to obtain my status of wealth, is more than I can ever repay to God." Jameson says with a solemn face. I furrow my eyebrows as I take a small bit of a strawberry, not knowing that to say. When I finally find my voice, I say the only thing that comes to mind. 

"No matter what you've done, Jameson, you can be redeemed. If not by God alone, then by love. I love you, flaws and all." This is the second time I've professed my love to Jameson and he inhales deeply, his eyes screwing shut. I move to stand, but wince. 

"Sit still baby boy," Jameson scolds. "Let me get your prescription." 

"I don't like taking it babe, it makes me sleepy." I counter as I begin to eat all my fruit. Jameson doesn't even acknowledge the fact I spoke. Instead he walks over to the medicine cabinet in his still freshly painted office and grabs a pill from it's bottle. He brings it to me, and I don't hesitate in taking it. I don't want to be sleepy, but I also don't want to hurt the way I am in the moment. So I take the pill and not even an hour later, Jameson has me against his chest and I'm fast asleep. 

Kylen

"Madison, please. Open the door." I say softly as I lean against the hardwood door of the master bedroom. It's been three hours since Madison locked me out. Three hours since Reece and her spoke. I'm not sure what was said, but she's been crying since then. That's the only reason I know she's alive. The soft sniffles that seep from underneath the door threaten to break my heart. 

"Madison. Open the door. I'm not asking again." 

"Fuck off, Kylen!" 

"Is that what you really want? To be alone until Jameson and Reece come back? To take care of yourself as you fight off the flu? Or do you want to talk about it. I'm all ears, beautiful." 

There's a long silence but soon enough I hear the click of the lock on the door. I open it and come face to face with a red eyed Madison. 

"I fucked up," She croaks before she breaks down in a full sob. I pick her up and carry her over to the bed as she cries into my neck. Once I sit down, I cradle her in my lap which is oddly comforting for me as well. Nothing has honestly ever felt so right. 

"Tell me how you fucked up? Or how you think you fucked up." 

"He loves Jamison more than me." Madison cries and I can't help the chuckle that flows from me. This makes Madison rear back with a scowl on her face. 

"I am not laughing at you love, I swear it. But you have to be completely out of your fucking mind if you think Reece loves Jameson more than you. God, women," I pause and shake my head. "That man is obsessed with you. It's almost comical how much he knows about you and the way you are, and always have been. You'd think he's known you since your mother spit you out. Yes, he loves Jameson and wants to be with him, but you love Jameson as well. You're just having a very hard time understanding what's going on within you. And to be honest, so am I." 

"Explain." Is all Madison says and I smirk knowing it's just in her to be so forward. Sighing, I tilt her head up by her chin and kiss her. The kiss startles her enough to make her gasp but a second later she's moaning into my mouth. 

"I...think...I'm already...in love." I state in-between smoldering kisses. Madison groans when I dip my tongue into her mouth and taste it. I pull away abruptly to meet her eyes. "I know I sound fucking crazy, but I've been missing something in my life. For so long I thought it was just Jameson but it was the two of you as well. I've never let anyone see my raw fucked ass. I've never wanted a woman. Hell, I never wanted to share, but after getting to know Reece more, and after tongue fucking you, I know this is exactly where I'm suppose to be. You just have to trust that Madison. You have to trust my words, Jameson's words, and most of all , your husbands words. From what I understand, this is a dream of yours, so let it be your reality." 

"I'm just afraid it's too good to be true." Madison finally confesses the root of the problem and it makes me smile. 

"Ah, so there it is." 

'Yeah, there it is," She sighs. "I know Reece would never leave me, but he's also never spoke to me the way he has been." 

"But you like it, beautiful girl. You do, it's just new." 

"Yeah." 

"All of this is new for all of us, so lets just go with it, and work to make it everything we all want. No back and forth and no more threats because Jameson does not deserve that. So, are we in this, yeah? Better yet, are you in this?" I look into Madison eyes as she gives me the faintest smile. 

"Yes, I'm in." 

"Good, now rest. I need you ready for what I have planned for you later."