Realization Of the Truth

Jameson

"Hello Inav, it's nice to see you bleeding." I sneer as I look into the webcam of my computer. The old fuck who broke into my estate, killed three of my guards, and threaten my baby boy is hunched over in the basement of my building back in Houston. He slowly lifts his head and I smile at his beaten state. Robert is doing a great job of making the fucker pay.

I wish I was there to put my hands on him myself but I know the Irish already have their hitman working. Robert moves the camera so that I can only see his face. He looks annoyed. His eyes show that he's ready to go ahead and kill the motherfucker, but patience is key. I need information on what his family has planned for mine. He doesn't die until I get everything I need.

"What do you want me to do, boss?" Robert says the words and I watch as his face slacks. He's tired, I know that much but so am I. There is no rest for the wicked.

"I want to know who the hired assassin is, or if they have one at all. Then get him to tell you how many of the other crime lords are coming for what is mine. If anyone knows, it will be him. Once we have this, chop him up and send him back to his family in...pieces." I trail off as my eyes take in the sight coming into my office. My throat works as I swallow thickly before clearing my throat. God, how did I become so lucky?

Madison struts in wearing nothing but an all black lingerie set. Her breast are pushed up in the lacy bra she wears and her garter belt has my mouth watering. In her hand is a long piece of black material. I trail my eyes the length of it, and when they land on Reece, I groan. He's on his hands and knees, a collar around his neck as well as gag in his mouth. The submissive man is also blind folded.

"Sir, would you like to call me back?" Robert's voice diverts my attention.

"I will not be calling you back but you will be calling me, and soon. Get the information Robert, or regret it." I say calmly. Robert gives me a curt nod before disconnecting the call.

"You two should be resting," I say as I stand to my feet. My gaze is on Madison as she gives me a sultry look that has me wanting to bend her over my desk. Damn her ass look so fucking fat in the outfit she has on. I want to bury my face in it.

"Let's have some fun and then you can join us for a nap. Please." Madison says. When I'm close enough for her to touch, she drops the leash and wraps her arms around my neck. Her lips claim mine in a soft kiss that has me groaning. I knead her ample ass, as I push her hot pussy onto my erection. Before we can get too carried away, she pulls back with a sigh.

"Let's play," I muse as I back up and begin to unbutton my shirt. Once I'm shirtless, I take the lease in my hand and yank it hard. Reece whimpers as he scrambles forward in order to keep up with my long strides. I exit my office and take my loves up the stairs to the master bedroom. From the discarded clothes on the floor I can see that they found it on their own. We settle inside and I remove the drool covered gag from Reece's mouth.

"Tell me baby boy, do you think your punishment earlier was enough for the way you treated me?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed. Madison takes home on my lap and I caress her leg as we both stare at a naked and trembling Reece.

"If you think it was sir, then it was. If you think it wasn't, then do what you feel needs to be done." Reece responds. I hum with satisfaction.

"Take off your blindfold. Once you do, go sit on the lounge chair on the other side of the room, but face me and your wife." The heated gaze in Reeces eyes when he removes his blind-fold has me rocking Madison against my erections. She's adjusted herself so that her hands are on either one of my knees, her legs together between my thighs as she slowly rotates her hips to grind on me as I rock back and forth with her. Fuck it feel so good. Reece watches us for a moment before turning to walk to the lounge chair across from us.

His perfect little ass looks good enough to eat.

The thought causes my mind to flash back to hours ago when I took a dick in my mouth for the first time. It was not what I expected. Honestly, I was not sure what to expect but I definitely wasn't prepared for the taste of him. Salty, heady, fresh and good. His girth was hard to wrap my lips around but the sounds Reece made as I fucked him with my mouth was worth the ache in my jaw.

"You're going to watch me fuck your wife, and you'll stroke that perfect cock while I do so," I say as I pat Madison's ass. She stands long enough for me to undo my jeans and pull my dick free. I then close my legs slightly and pull Madison back towards me. She widens her legs so that they are on either side of mine before taking a seat on my lap, my dick in-between the apex of her thighs, resting against her pussy. Madison mewls as she leans back, placing her weight against my chest. I moan when she starts to roll her hips making me realize she has crotchless unwearable on.

"You will not...oh fuck....you will not cum." I grate out as Madison wets my dick with her juices. When I can no longer take it, I slide home into her tight cunt.

"Oh. Yes." Madison hisses as I begin to slowly lift my hips, making sure I feel every inch of her. She shudders when one of my hands moves up her thigh. When I reach her clit, I toy with it slowly. Reece moans as he strokes himself in rhythm with my fucking. The heels that Madison are wearing allow her to place her feet on the ground, giving her the leverage she needs to bounce on my cock. When she begins to do so, I grunt as I grip her hips harshly.

Jesus! How the fuck can someone feel this fucking good? Her silk insides clamp around me, and mold to my dick as if she was design to take it. My head flies back when she places her hands on my knees. She then begins to fuck me with wild abandon, her face towards the ceiling. I look to Reece who is stroking himself so fast right now, I know he's going to come.

"You feel so fucking good!" Madison shouts. "Both of you always feel so...fucking...good!" She lets out a wail at the same time that her pussy clamps down on my dick. I grunt as she comes all over me but I'm not ready to stop. Using my strength I push up into her hard and fast, prolonging her pleasure. The beast inside me wakes up and I lunge forward, throwing Madison to the ground. She squeals as she falls to her hands and knees and seconds later I'm gripping her hips, slamming back home. I growl like a madman as I pound into her pussy. Grabbing her messy bun, I pull her head back as I place my feet on the ground so that I squatting behind her. From there I work my hips back and forth, fucking her pussy for all its worth. The sound of skin against skin is so loud that I'm sure it can be heard for miles. Madison scraps at the carpet as I fuck her like the monster I feel like right now.

"Fuck!" Reece shouts. "God, please sir, let me come!"

"No!" I bark as I fuck Madison harder. She cries out as her body collapses, but I don't slack off, I just reposition. Now I'm resting on my elbows as I plank above her delicious body. I fuck my woman hard, her ass shaking just the way I like. I'm sure to Reece it appears as though I'm trying to fuck her through the floor, but Madison is taking it. She moans. She screams. She begs but one thing she doesn't stop doing is coming. After taking Madison for a while in this position, my own orgasm starts to bare down at the base of my spine. I know it's going to be big and I'd love nothing more than for all of us to come together. So, I fit a hand under Madison's body and finger her clit. She lets out a mewl as her legs begin to shake.

"That's it baby girl, give daddy that come." I grunt as I speed up my efforts. Looking up, I make eye contact with Reece before looking to his dick. It look painfully hard. "Come with us, baby boy. Do it. Come long and hard for your master." With that, Reece throws his head back and lets loose. That's when I decide to let my body experience the bliss I've been working hard for. I come so hard that my toes curl and when I do, I bend down and bite Madison.

Why?

No fucking idea, but I taste her blood on my tongue and I love it.

God, I love them. And as that realization slaps me in the face, my whole life changes.