Decision To Be Made

Jameson

"The Irish know of Inav," Robert says into the webcam. I sit back in my desk chair and rub my hand down my face. I'm tired, absolutely exhausted, but there is still much I need to do. "They are unhappy and seeking retribution." 

"Retribution," I scoff as I look at the camera's that are stationed throughout the house. Reece and Kylen are in the television room talking, which makes me wonder what they are talking about. 

"Yes, they know of you, but they do not know you, sir. I will do everything in my power to keep it that way. No harm will come to you or your people, be assured." 

"Thank you, Robert. But I need to know who is after us as of now. We know the Irish have their resources and I need to be prepared. The men you have sent me are doing phenomenal so far, for that, I thank you." 

"It is no problem, sir." I disconnect the call after sharing what information I want from Robert on our next call. 

Walking down to the television room, I halt when I hear both Reece and Kylen laughing. The sound pleases me in ways I never thought something would. I decide to give them time to get to know each other and I head up to check on Madison. When I open the room door, I see her turning to rest on her left side. She spots me and smiles before resting her head on the pile of pillows behind her. I walk up to the bed and climb on it. Laying down beside her, we face each other and just stare for a moment. 

"You are so handsome," Madison says with a yawn. Giving her a smirk, I respond with how beautiful I think she is. "Tell me what you really do, Jameson. You and I both know that whatever this is that we are doing, we will be the dominant figures." 

"I highly doubt that baby girl." I say with a chuckle. 

"And why is that?" 

"You've seen how Reece has been with you lately, yes? As well as how I've been with you." I chuckle darkly. "Baby, you've been a little wanton whore for the two of us, there is no way you're going to be able to stop Kylen from dominating you. It seems like you're going to be our little kitten." The look on Madison's face fractures my heart. She's worried about something. "Talk to me, baby girl. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours." 

Madison swallows thickly and sits up a little straighter. 

"I was nine years old when I lost control for the first time in my life. A man I didn't want to touch me, touched me and I started my period a week later. At fourteen it happened again and I got pregnant. An abortion was the only thing I thought would work, and then seventeen years old was the last time I allowed myself to be taken advantage of. Sex for me was a chore. Something out of necessity, not pleasure. So I learned to take pleasure my own way. By hurting the species that hurt me." 

"Men," I say and she nods. Knowing this had to be hard for her to share, I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips. "I will promise you this, Madison. No one on this planet will ever fucking hurt what's mine again. You, Reece, and Kylen are protected. I'll bring down any person that dare tries. I promise." Then despite myself, I capture her cold lips with mine and kiss her as if she were not sick. 

"You are going to get sick, you fool." Madison taunts as she slaps my bare chest. I smile then shrug. We lay together until she falls asleep, but I can't rest. I can't get the Irish out of my head. There's someone after us, I can feel it in my bones. They ache with the need to do nothing but protect. 

"Hey," I hear a shushed voice and look up to see Kylen and Reece walking into the room. I'm not sure how long I've been laying here, but Madison is snoring softly. Reece is the one who spoke so he comes over to talk into my ear. My eyes stay on a blushing Kylen who glances at me ever so often. 

"Is she alright?" Reece whispers in my ear and I nod. He kisses my cheek before slowly sitting on the side of the bed. Kylen is checking all of Madison vitals as she sleeps like a log. When he's done, he takes a seat on the side of the bed and caresses her arm in a caring way. I smile at the gesture. 

"We need to talk," I finally whisper. We all quietly make our way out the room and downstairs before I begin to talk. 

"What is it?" Kylen is the first to speak, and he looks wary. 

"The Irish are after all of us. I say that because I had a very important man murdered for what he planned to do to my lovers." I say directly to Kylen. "Now you're in this so therefore they are after you as well. With that being said, if you leave this house, you have two guards and me. If I can not go, you will have four guards. On top of that, I do not want any one gone more than a couple of hours at a time." 

"You do realize I have a damn job?" Kylen snaps suddenly. "I am a fucking doctor!" 

"And I'm a lawyer, what does it matter!?" Reece sneers before I can open my mouth. "We just had this talk, Kylen. If you are a part of this, you take on everything that is us. The drama, the pain, the death wishes, all of it. If not, you can leave now."

"Fine!" Kylen shouts as he throws his hands up in the air. He goes to storm from the room but I catch his arm. Spinning him to look at me, I cup his face in my hands and kiss him. His small pink lips are so damn soft. He sighs into my mouth making me hungry for his tongue. I dominate the kiss, shoving my tongue into his mouth, which he sucks eagerly. When we pull away, I look him in the eyes. 

"You leave now, you don't come back. Ever. I will not allow you to walk in and out of our lives when you want. You get a single chance, choose what you really want to do." I say in a stern tone. 

"I don't want to die." Kylen croaks and I rest my forehead against his. 

"Neither do I," baby boy says as he walks up to us. "But Jameson has this under control, or so he says and I believe him." Looking over at the handsome man, I give him a kind smile. Hearing him say that lights up my heart. 

"I'll take care of every single one of you. No one has to die, you all just need to do what I say, and obey." They both nod, and that's enough to settle my tense body. I kiss them both gingerly before sighing. Now it's time to drop the bomb I've been holding on to. 

 "I have to go back to Houston, and then Mississippi. Only one of you can go with me and I'd like that to be Reece."