As If Time Stood Still

Reece

Madison and I never really talked about how things would go once we found the person we believed completed us. We never set boundaries, so I don't know why I feel an overwhelming sense of guilt as I eat breakfast across from my wife. Jameson sits between us at the head of the table, his face buried in a newspaper. It seems very old school to read articles but I find comfort in it. I find comfort in a lot of things that Jameson tends to do.

"What is wrong?" Madison finally ask as she sips her morning mimosa. Jameson drops the newspaper from his face with a sigh.

"He is nervous you will be upset that I fucked him while you slept." He says and the orange juice in my mouth spews from between my lip and across the length of the table. It lands all over my wife's stunned face. Madison stands, wipes away the wetness from her face before slamming the napkin down on the table.

"What the fuck do you mean, Jameson?"

"You heard me, Madison," Jameson says through gritted teeth as he slowly stands. I all but drool at the sight in front of me. Madison in her silk robe that is slightly open, with one shoulder hanging off. I could see the nipple of one of her breast, but she doesn't seem to mind. And Jameson, in nothing but a pair of gray boxer briefs that show off his tree trunk legs and his Adonis physique. So damn beautiful, and both so damn angry. "You two keep saying that you want me forever..am I wrong?"

"No, but we should—"

"Shut up, Madison! You will not speak again until I have said my peace!" Jameson bellows as he steps into Madison's personal space and latches his hand around her throat. I shoot up from my seat only to have Jameson point the index finger of his free hand towards me. "Sit the fuck down Reece. You told me this is what she needs, then trust me to take care of her." He doesn't let me respond before he turns around and speaks to Madison. "Listen to me, woman. You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too. You want two men? You got it, but understand that Reece and I are lovers as well. If my dick is hard and ready and you sweet cunt isn't here to sit on it, then Reece will. If I'm not here to lick that kitty until you come, then Reece will. And if Reece ever needs one of us without the other, then so be it. That is how this will work. Anything less will not do. So when I release your neck, you will either agree to the terms, or you and Reece can get your shit and leave. Being used isn't in the cards for me. I'll long for you both while I pump my cock into the nearest whore before I let you drag me down this road, only to abandon me at the end."

I'm in tears almost as Jameson bares himself to Madison, who has tears streaming down her face, but a hard glare in her eyes. Jameson slowly releases her neck and steps back. Madison swipes at her face harshly before walking forward and then around Jameson.

"Madison," I find myself saying with a lump in my throat. The softness in my voice must do something because she stops dead in her tracks. "Is it because I let him fuck me? Because all the blame isn't on Jameson. I'm a grown man who understood what he was doing. Please, baby."

"Please what," my Maddy sneers as she turns to face me. I've seen her this mad before so the look on her face does little to deter me.

"I know you like the back of my hand. I know when you crave something and when we weren't with Jameson those ten days, you craved him. You had me fucking you hard, choking you, swatting that pretty ass. All things you would never ask for Jameson is fulfilling us. You know it. He's everything we both need, is there any doubt in that?"

"Madison, come here." Jameson all but demands. Madison looks to the ground immediately and I gawk as she begins to chewy on her bottom lip. It's completely out of character for her to act like this, but I decide to not intervene. I know what I want, as well as who I want. If Madison decides to walk out that door, I'll be right behind my wife. Yes, I want to be with Jameson as well, but Madison has proven her loyalty to me over the last seven years. I owe her my own.

"Madison, this is the only time I will ever repeat myself. Come to me, now." Jameson says in a soft tone. "Now."

Madison lets out a heavy sigh before walking over to Jameson. She folds her arms over her chest before looking up at him with anger in her eyes.

"You are so beautiful," Jameson begins as he swoops down and wraps a large arm around Madison's waist. She doesn't unfurl her arms or give him any indication that she heard his compliment. "I've had my fair share of women, all willing to kneel before me. Bend to my will without a moment of hesitation, and yet they always seem to lack something. Now I know what it is. Ask me, Madison. Ask me what all the other women lacked that you have given me in a few short days?"

"What?" Madison answers with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Challenge. They never challenged me, and I didn't know until you did, that it's exactly what I needed. What I crave." Jameson says as he suddenly picks Madison up causing her to yelp. "I'm going to show you how good it feels to be challenge. I'm going to take you pussy without Reece there, and then we call it even. When I finish with you, we will sit down and discuss the limits we all want. Deal?"

"Yes," My wife breathes out before kissing Jameson. He walks out of the dining room, both of them not sparing me a glance, and it makes me smile. Things are going to fall into place. I just know they are.

*

An hour later while I'm looking through some of my work emails on my phone, Madison and Jameson come from upstairs with grins on their faces. Madison comes to me as I open my arms to accept her affection. She straddles my waist and begins to pepper my neck with kisses. I hum in satisfaction as I look up to see Jameson coming to sit beside us. A groan slips from my lips when Madison's lips latch on to my neck. She begins to bite down and I already know this isn't for my pleasure but it will bring it anyway.

"Baby," I croak as I feel Madison teeth tear through my flesh. "Mistress." I pant and I sigh when Madison lets go. She sits back in my lap with a smirk on her face.

"You know better than to indulge in pleasure when I don't give you permission. I forgive you."

"Thank you, my love." I say as I peck her lips. Jameson grips my chin and turns me to face him. He kisses me softly before turning on the television. We spend the rest of the day setting boundaries, getting to know each other, and fucking. It was the best Sunday of my life. 

One I would have to remember to get through the days to come.