Fire, Pain, Darkness

Reece

I whimper as Jameson pulls me flush against him by my ass.

We arrived in Houston six hours ago and I've been on edge ever since. First we stop by my old office and to my surprise we found it burned to the ground. Jameson made a few phone calls and we met with an old man who is the chief of police. That isn't what shocked me about the meet it. It was the fact that the old man was under Jameson. So many questions have been running through my mind all day, and I know Jameson can see it. He made a comment at dinner only an hour ago, that we would talk when we got back to his home. That was before our waiter, who was young, built, and very pretty began to flirt with me. He more than likely assumed that Jameson and I were friends since neither of us appeared feminine and we didn't look like we'd be lovers but he learned with a few harsh whispers that I was owned by this man.

"You are a little whore aren't you," Jameson breathes out against my lips. I groan before pulling back to look him in the eyes with a smirk. My arms are wrapped around his neck as we stare each other down.

"Yes baby, I'm your whore who has men staring at me." I say as I slip into my submissive state. Jameson smacks my ass before spinning me around and bending me over the kitchen counter. Damn, this man can never make it to the room. Twenty hard smacks to my ass later, I'm begging for his cock inside my ass. Instead Jameson surprises me by spinning me around and dropping to his knees. I all but cry when I watch him lean forward and suck my hard cock into his beautiful lips. My hands grip the counter behind me so hard that my knuckles are white as I throw my head back.

"J-Jameson," I moan as he works my cock in his throat like a pro. He hums gently which sends vibrations straight through my dick. My thighs are shaking as I fight to control myself as the uncontrollable urge to thrust forward consumes me.

"Fuck my mouth." My eyes fly open as I look down to make sure Jameson just said what I thought he said. When our eyes connect he gives me a sheepish look that makes him look years younger. "In order to demand submission I must be willing to submit myself. I want you to fuck my mouth, and I demand you make it good." I'm at a lost for words but I don't need them. Instead, I look within me and channel the same energy I'd been channeling with my wife. The same energy that made me want to dominate. Once I feel the tingle in my spine, I grip both sides of Jameson's faced and shove my dick so far down his throat that he gags. My legs tremble as I get lost in the feeling.

The wet slurping sound coming from Jameson has me hammering his throat while letting out long sultry moans that have him sucking me deeper. He gags, his eyes water, but the perfect man never tells me to stop. If anything, he takes everything I give. The long stroke of my cock deep into his convulsing throat. Jameson drools and groans but I can't stop. I need to give him more. So I do.

My hands hold him firmly in place by the side of his head as I begin to fuck his throat hard, faster, deeper. And God does he take it.

"God, J-Jameson," I cry out as my lower abdomen clenches so tightly that it hurts. "I'm going to come. Fuck, I'm about to come baby." Jameson pulls back and begins to fist my cock. I shout as the first spurt hits him straight in the chest. He groans as he aims the head of me at his face and the next hits him on his swollen lips which he licks immediately.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" I moan as the last few spurt exhaust me to the point that I can no longer stand. To my surprise Jameson catches me before I crumble to the ground.

"I love you. God, I love you." My mind is in a haze of lust and satisfaction as I repeat those three words over and over. I'm vaguely aware of Jameson carrying me over to a couch, then bending me over the back of it. He spreads me wide, lubes me with his spit, before pushing his way deep into me.

"Say it again, please." Jameson says in a voice that can only be described as pleading. He doesn't have to explain to me what he wants me to say.

"I love you, Jameson." I moan as I grip the couch cushion in my hand. Jameson grabs me by my hair to no doubt fuck me thoroughly but a loud shattering sound has him pull my entire body into him and dropping me to the ground. Then the unmistakable sound of gunfire feels my ears. I scream as I cover them in fear.

"Listen to me!" Jameson shouts over the gun fire after pulling my hands from my ears. "You are going to stay as low to the ground as possible, and go down that hallway." He points down the hall. "You're going to go down that hallway to the only door at the end of the hall. Once inside, you wait for me, I will be right behind you. He says this while reaching under the couch. When he pulls out large semi-automatic weapon my jaw drops. "Go!"

I turn and crawl away from him towards the hallway. I'm almost out of sight when a sharp burning sensation hits my side. I cry out, but I don't stop moving. Behind me I can hear Jameson's gun firing off. He's shouting but he I can't understand what he's saying. My vision begins to blur and I hiss in pain when I feel an arm wrap around me.

"Get up baby boy. It's alright, get up." Jameson's voice say directly in my ear. He gets me to a standing position just as we enter the mysterious room. Once inside all sound ceases and it's pitch black. Jameson drags me as I smell the thick scent of blood. I panic and say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"I'm dying. I-I've been shot. I'm dying, Jameson."

"Hush! You are not, and will not die, baby boy. I haven't finish loving you yet. I'll never finish." I hear Jameson say as I slowly begin to fade.

"T-Tell M-M-Maddy, I-I l-love..." I choke and I taste iron in my mouth. My blood.

"Shh, hush." Is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.