Us Together

Reece

"Do you have any further witnesses," the judge asks as she stares at me.

"No your honor, no further witnesses," I say through clenched teeth. I'm not going to win this case, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. As I take my seat beside my client, he leans over, and inhales like he always does before he's about to be vicious.

"I end up in prison for life, you forfeit your life, pretty boy." The Irish hint to my clients voice always makes me shudder. 

"I'm trying my best." I whisper back with a heavy sigh.

"The court will now go to recess." The judge says and I feel instant relief as I stand from the defense table and bolt towards the doors of the court room. When I'm through them, I don't stop walking until I'm outside of the court house.

"You're really fuckin' this up ain't ya?" I don't even have to turn around to know it's the racist father of my client. He doesn't believe his murderous son should spend life in prison, and I should be on his side, but I'm not. The rich asshole did kill someone, and I don't have enough evidence to prove that the killing was justified. Now I'm playing a game with my life. "If my son perishes, I will kill you." I try to swallow the lump of fear in my throat but it seems to be stuck. Honestly, I don't know what to say. All I know is that I need to make sure Madison and Jameson are on one accord, in case I do lose my life after this case. The thought has me blinking back tears. 

"Such a mighty threat from someone who can't piss on his own." The sound of Jameson's voice has me whirling around to face the large set of stairs leading up to the court house. I swallow thickly when I see him striding up the steps in a crisp suit with my wife, his official girlfriend, trailing behind him in a pencil skirt and white blouse. Madison is on the phone but she gives me a warm smile, before walking around Jameson to kiss my lips. To my surprise, Jameson kisses me right after and I can hear the murmurs around us. None of that matters.

"You don' know a fuckin' thing about me, stranger. Best you mind yours."

"Best you mind yours?" Jameson says in a mocking tone before letting out a  hearty laugh. "You are aware that the year is two-thousand-twenty-six? This ain't the ole country anymore, asswipe. Now be gone, and if you threaten what's mine again, I'll pull your eyes from their sockets with my bare fingers." The old man spits on the ground by Jameson's shoe and before I can blink, he's out like a light, sprawled out on the ground. Jameson shakes out his hand while rolling his shoulders. He punched the old fuck, and without any remorse.

God, my dick is so fucking hard right now.

"Thank you," I say in a soft voice that makes Jameson obviously shudder.

"I love it when a submissive tone decorates your voice. Makes me want to fuck it...hard." Jameson grumbles as he kisses me again.

"Please?" Jameson playfully snaps his teeth at me before turning to looks at Madison who is still on the phone. He then looks back to me and clears his throat. "We came to tell you that we want you off this case. Madison says you've been representing a man who has murdered numerous people. She also told me that his family has threatened your life if you don't win, which I just heard for myself. So, you're done. Hand the case over to someone else."

"I can't do that! I've made over a quarter of a million dollars off of this case. If I walk out now, his family will—"

"I will give them back every dime plus interest. You. Are. Done. Do you understand?"

"Maddy!" I whimper feeling myself slip into a submissive state. I'm pouting but I don't care. She has to tell Jameson that it's ridiculous for me to drop this case. My wife gives me a smirk before shrugging her shoulders. I kiss my teeth, knowing that Jameson isn't going to let me continue on representing this family. "Fine. So I'm just leaving the courtroom today? Ghosting my client?"

"Exactly. Get your ass in the town-car. I'm going to go to the judge and speak with him."

"I need my briefcase." I sigh.

"I'll get it. Now go baby."

Two hour later me and my loves are eating a nice lunch. Madison has been on and off the phone and I'm not sure who or what she is talking about. Jameson seems aware but I'm lost. After being with Madison for so long, I know not to ask her about things until she is ready to share them.

"Where do you see yourself in the next five years, Reece?" Jameson asks. I smile at him before placing my elbows on the table.

"Children, doing my practice, more children," I laugh. "I do want to build a home for Madison at some point. She drew the blueprint out when we were in high school and I've kept it all these years." Jameson nods with a smile.

"Let's start with children. How many do you want?"

"I want three. Not too many, not to little."

"Well, I want four. You think Madison will give us seven children?"

"Seven?" Madison's voice causes both of us to look up at her. I grin when I see her grinning. "Damn I'm lucky. I was sure you both would have dreamt up ten kids each by now. I've already started apologizing to my pussy." Jameson and I both bark out startled laughs. I don't think either of us were expecting that.

"What you apologizing to her for, huh?" I ask with a sultry tone to my voice. "Jameson and I both fuck it hard, and you never apologize."

"I mean your dicks split me open, but a baby changes my whole entire body, and my treasure between my legs. You two want seven children, correct? That means I'll be pregnant for a decade at least. That's a lot of stress, if you get my drift."

"But you don't mind?" Jameson asks.

"No, I don't. I want lots of children. Just give me at least a year to get physically fit, so that I can maintain my figure after the babies."

"I personally don't care about what your body looks like. You are giving us another life, I'll love you forever for that." I say and Madison reaches over to cup my cheek.

"My emotional baby," She murmurs.

"Tell me how you two met?" Jameson asks as he leans back to take a drink of his whiskey. My shyness rears it's ugly head and I bite my bottom lip. Madison laughs lightly while shaking her head.

"We went to high school together," Madison begins. "We didn't really hang much, we ran with two different crowds. I would talk to him in passing but I was pretty sure he was gay. He just wasn't talkative, and when he did speak, he used his hand a lot and smacked his lips."

"He still does it." Jameson says with a smile.

"Indeed." Madison agrees and I blush. "But after graduation we were at a party and things got a little heated. I found Reece in the bathroom taking a piss. I'm not going to lie, I was horny, and God he was so huge even soft. I wanted him in my mouth, in my pussy and I let him know that. Didn't I baby boy?" I groan when Madison slides up right next to me and palms my dick. It's hard in seconds it feels like and my eyelids flutter. "When I asked him to fuck me  and bent over the bathroom counter, he made me cum so fucking hard I had tears in my eyes. Didn't I, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress. I fucked you hard and deep." I moan.

"You did and tell Jameson why."

"Because I wanted you for years. You were just unaware. I had to show you...ahhh fuck," I moan when Madison grips me hard. "I had to fuck her and show her no one would every be better than me." I say as I lean forward and slam my lips into my wife's. She opens for me and I gasp when I feel Jameson's heat on the other side of me.

"Promise me I'm not intruding." He says as he pulls my hair and separates us.

"Never, we want you here." Madison says as she looks across me at Jameson. The large man abruptly stands, and when I see the tent in his pants, I know he's ready to get us both home. He calls his driver and dismisses me and Madison with a wave towards the restaurant door.

"The town-car is out front waiting for the two of you. Go, I will be there in a moment."

Sweetest Sin||BookOneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara