Talk To Me

Madison

I'm confused, tired, and oddly turned on.

Reece has never spoken to me the way he just had, and I don't blame him. I've always been indecisive, but I can't be when it comes to human emotions. Jameson may have been calm, and collected, but I felt his annoyance, his rage.

"Hey, lay back. You need to rest." I look to the right and find Kylen looking at me with his almost silver colored eyes. He looks remorseful, and I smile to assure him I am fine. "You can smile all you like pretty woman, but I know your feelings are hurt."

"My feelings don't get hurt easily."

"But they are now, and that's okay. Do you want to talk about what just happened? If not, I will go fix you something to eat." Kylen's kind words have me reaching out to glide my hand across his soft cheek. I can feel his teeth clench and unclench under my hand.

"Why are you clenching your jaw?" I ask as I push myself up onto the bed so that I can lean against the headboard. Kylen's cheeks flush for a moment before he gives me a timid smile. "Talk to me."

There's a moment of silence before he clears his throat.

"I've never been with a woman on any level before."

"Not even a kiss?" I ask with a grin. Kylen smiles back and blushes even deeper while shaking his head.

"I knew I was gay from a very young age. So, I never perused anything that had to do with women. Now, I will say, I've been the apple of a few women's eye. I've been lavished with gifts and a woman even paid my way through medical school, but it was all with the hope of something more. Something I couldn't give."

"That's insane. Why would anyone pay a man's way through medical school, knowing she'd get nothing from him."

"In her defense, she was old, and basically my sugar mama who got no sugar. She liked to show me off at high function events, and so on."

"Ah, okay. Are you open to kissing a woman now, or are you only comfortable kissing my husband and Jameson?" I giggle when Kylen's cheeks become flushed. "Stop with the blushing. You are aware that my husband and I have seen your thoroughly used asshole." To my surprise Kylen burst into a hearty laugh while looking at me.

"I like you, a lot." He sighs when his laughter finally dies down. "And your right, I shouldn't be blushing. It's something I can't control."

"I know. But answer my question," I say a little more serious. "I know it seems repetitious but I want to understand you. You've never been with a woman, but you're agreeing to be with one. You've never even kissed one. How do you know you will enjoy pleasing me on any level?"

"Because I'm already attracted to you and that has never happened to me. My attraction to you is strong at that. So, I'd like to believe that I'd enjoy eating your sweet pussy or fucking it." Kylen says with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulder. I give him a sultry look and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Oh no. You will rest and I will feed you," he says before retreating out of the room. I watch his blonde hair trail behind him like a cape that I want to run my hands through. When he is out of sight, I relax into the bed. My body is aching so bad right now, but my heart hurts worse.

Reece has never spoken to me the way he did. He looked so angry and frustrated with me, which has never happened. Our marriage has been easy, well easier than most. When we argued, it was usually in a role play setting, not seriously. Like the night we met Jameson. I wasn't really mad, it was all for show. All to play into the relationship me and my husband have. So seeing him truly angry with me, hurts.

My mind goes back to all of the things me and my love have been through. It makes me question if this is truly what I want for our marriage. The thought is fleeting because I know this is exactly what we both have talked about and I see how Reece lights up for Jameson, and how he gives Kylen hungry looks that I've never seen from my submissive.

If I can even really call him that anymore. He's changed, and quickly at that. I'm not opposed to the change, I actually find it quite sexy but my fear of being vulnerable in that way scares me sometimes. I'm a control freak but I have a feeling it will change soon. My eyes begin to droop on their own but before sleep can take me, Kylen is slipping back into the room holding a tray full of food. I hum as I sit back up. When I do, my head begins to pound but I don't say anything.

"Once you eat, your headache should subside."

"There's no fooling you doctor." I respond with a tired smile. Kylen give me a sweet smile before turning on the television and proceeding to feed me the tomato soup with a grill cheese sandwich. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I finish the entire bowl of soup and the sandwich. Kylen sits the tray aside and to my surprise, he leans in and capture's my mouth in his.

"You're...going...to get..sick," my usually strong voice comes out soft with small whimpers as Kylen kisses me as if I'm all that matters in the world. I cup the sides of his face as he uses his strength to make me lay down. His body is strong, hot and hard on top of me, and I'm gushing between my legs. He uses my hips to pull me under him before grinding his hard dick into the apex of my thighs. I gasp in surprise, which makes Kylen chuckle.

"Mmm, your mouth taste so good, but I'd like to try something. Can I?" He asks as he draws back to look at me in the eyes. I nod slowly. Kylen then sits back on his haunches and pulls a hair tie off his wrist. He pulls his long straight hair up into a bun on the top of his head. I'm no fool. I know exactly what he wants to try, and I spread my legs wider in invitation. I'm wearing a silk gown with no panties and when it rides up to my waist, Kylen looks down at my sex. He tilts his head slightly before licking his pouty lips.

"Your pussy is pretty. So fresh and pink. Hmm, I wonder what it taste like?" Kylen murmurs the last part before diving right in. He goes straight for my clit and I arch my aching body off the bed with a loud cry. His fingers join the party making his name spring from my lips in a shout. I draw my legs up tighter to my body, as I roll my hips to gain friction.

"Yes," Kylen hisses and I look down to see him staring up at me with so much lust that I drown in it. My eyes roll to the back of my head as an unexpected orgasm grips me. I convulse as tears spring to my eyes. I've never came so quickly in my life, and so damn hard. "Now if I'd known pussy tasted like this, I might have tried it out sooner."

"Not all women taste as fresh as I do," I mumble out with a smirk on my face. Kylen chuckles before laying down beside me and pulling me into his arms.

"H-How was that?" He asks and I sigh.

"So...so, so, good. So good." I say those words with a slight slur as sleep slowly takes me. The last thing I think about is how fucking lucky I am. I have three men in my life, now I have to do right by all of them.

Challenge accepted.