Chapter 15

You thought this was another chapter.

HA

I love messing with you

This is seriously not another chapter.

Im serious.

It is currently 11 pm(2300) here so bear with me

Why are you even still here?

Maybe it was a good thing you stayed.

BECAUSE THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER BIAAAATCHHHH

Your POV

**Two Years Later**

After the events that took place on the Quinjet, many things had happened. Bucky and I are now dating, have been ever since we stepped foot off of that jet two years ago. Bucky and I agreed to take things slow, considering that we both have very busy lives, and the world just doesn't like to sit still. Today was one of these instances.

Most of the other team members had just gotten back from a very grueling and physically demanding mission, causing most of them to already be knocked out in their rooms despite it only being eight o'clock(2000) at night. Bucky and I were so very lucky, that we just so happened to be a part of those team members that were sent out. I won't bore you with mission details, since it doesn't exactly matter, other than the face that it was an utter failure on the team's part, and we would all be hearing about this tomorrow from Nick.

With all of the team members sleeping like the dead, of course it would make sense for my body to refuse me the luxury of doing the same. Bucky was snoring on top of me, most of his body covering mine in a protective manner. I laid awake and stared out of the window at the tree line with the crescent moon shining over them as I gently threaded my fingers through Bucky's hair. My gaze remained on the forest outside until what I could guess was the early hours of the morning.

     When the moon was almost behind the trees, my brain, along with my body, presented me with the gift of sleep.

Bucky's POV

     I felt the warm rays of the sun shine on my closed eyelids as my body slowly adjusted to being awake. As my vision cleared, I stretched, and looked down at my love beside me. She was knocked out cold, drool, bed head, the whole package. I smiled content down at her, and a realization struck me.

This is the woman I want to marry.

     I smiled at the thought, and got up in only a pair of boxers, and closed the blinds so that she could get her beauty sleep. After the long mission, she deserved it.

     I got dressed and went out into the hall, slowly shuffling my way to the kitchen, but finding myself stopping short of the room itself. The same thought from earlier kept replaying over and over inside of my head. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. My brain ran through millions of different ways to ask her, until I inevitably came up empty handed.