Chapter 9

You thought for a moment. As you start at the back of the Almighty God of thunder, an idea struck you. No pun intended.

________

(Your POV)

     Shortly after you got the idea, you walked over and planted your feet in front of Thor, and said:
"Thor, I want you to put me on your shoulders."

     He seemed a bit baffled at first, but then he realized what you were doing. You wanted to put the last letter on the ceiling. So you clambered you his back, with a little bit of his help, and sat on his shoulders, your hands on the ceiling to brace yourself. He handed you the note slowly, as to not throw off your balance. You grabbed the note and carefully stuck it to the ceiling above the door. As soon as you got the note to stick good, you heard the elevator ding again. Thor heard it as well.

     He quickly pulled you off his shoulders and he went to bolt for the door. But instead, you yanked him back and into the closet. Thor seemed to understand that if he would have went out the door he would have been caught immediately. Because shortly after you shut the closet door gently, the bedroom door opened. You and Thor  sat piled up in the corner of the closet, hands over your mouths to keep from making any noise. Thor had taken a seat in the very back corner of  closet, behind some boxes and drawers, he sat Indian style and pulled you into his lap while peeking over the top of the boxes at the door. You hunkered down once you heard the closet door open. You both were screwed, you knew it. You both got down as low as you could as the light switched on. Clothes were hanging above you, and the light didn't reach your hiding spot that well, so you two were fairly hidden. Thor was about to say something when you forced your hand over his mouth to keep him quiet and widened your eyes at him. You both listened carefully as heavy footsteps came closer. You heard a drawer shut, a hanger rattle, and then the door shut.

     You and Thor gave out a breath of relief as the door clicked shut. Neither of you dared to move a muscle until the shower was heard running, and the bathroom door's lock was clicked. You and Thor took your chance and crept out of the closet, into the room, and out into the hallway, making sure to shut the doors as quietly as possible.

     You both went to the common room and exchanged words of victory on the elevator.

"Me and Agent Romanova are going shopping tomorrow, you're welcome to come if you'd like. We'll also get some items to spruce up my room."

     Thor agreed to come happily and you both went to the kitchen for a snack, after all, you both deserved one after that little stunt you pulled in Sergeant Barnes' room.

___________

*(Time Skip to the next day, about 8 AM)*

      Shortly after you woke up, you grabbed a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a f/c t-shirt, showered, and then dressed. You put on your combat boots(since it's the only pair you own) and made your way to the common room. Most of the team members were there, even Miss Maximoff and Vision were there. As soon as you made your presence known, Thor greeted you and told you that Romanova would be there any moment.

     You kind of felt bad when you looked over at the other female in the room, and decided to approach her since you hadn't officially met her yet. Vision saw you approaching and wen to go find something else to do.

"Hi, Romanova, Thor and me are I going on a shopping trip today, would you like to accompany us?" You tried to be polite as possible.

      She looked at you strangely when you called 'Natalia' by her last name. But she seemed like she wanted to go.

"Sure... I need to get a dress for tonight anyways." She didn't bother asking your name for you assumed she already knew.

     You had read all about miss Maximoff when she and her brother first arrived at SHIELD. You knew that she had the power of telekinesis and that she could read minds. So there was no use in telling her your name, because she simply already knew it.

     As you and her walked over to Thor, you heard Barnes and Rogers arguing in hushed tones over at the dining table. You nudged Thor's shoulder and nodded at the pair nonchalantly. You could only hear a few snips of what they were arguing about, and when you priced them together, you came to the conclusion that Barnes has found your notes, or at least some of them.

     The other female wedged herself in between you and Thor and put her elbows on the counter. You were about to say something when she started relaying what they were saying to you and Thor.

"He's found a couple of letters, but he thinks there's more."(I'm sorry if your name has less than four letters)
"And stop calling me 'MiSs aXImOfF' I'm your thoughts, it confuses me. Just call me Wanda, since I already know your name....y/n." She said your name quietly as you chuckled a little at her interpretation of you saying her name.

     You all jumped when the red head popped up behind you all. She just laughed and motioned for you all to come on. Once you all made the wya to the parking garage and climbed into a back SUV, you were off the the mall.

"So where are we going first?" Thor was probably more exited than any of you.

"The plan is just to wander around looking for boutiques, and I'm sure we'll find things for Y/n's room while doing so." She glanced and you through the  review mirror, as if asking you silently if it was alright if she could call you by your name.

      You nodded to her and she looked at the road ahead with a thoughtful look on her features. It was quiet in the car except for music playing quietly in the background, and no one dared to speak to ruin the peacefulness. Except you of course.

"So, I don't mind the fact that we're all on first name basis now, but I'd prefer if we kept my first name a secret around Barnes. Just for the sake of his sanity." Thor and Wanda nodded, but Natasha was left lost.

"Why around Barnes?." You, Wanda, and Thor exchanges glances before shaking your heads collectively.

"You'll find out soon enough." Wanda spoke up front the passenger seat. And next thing you know, you all have arrived at the mall.