Chapter 10

"You'll find out soon enough." Wanda spoke up front the passenger seat. And next thing you know, you all have arrived at the mall.

———-

(Your POV)

    You all had been at the mall for a couple of hours, since it was almost lunchtime. During the time at the mall, you had found several things to go in your new room. You found plenty of books to fill the empty shelves, paint to paint them with, and a couple of tapestries to hang up on the walls. You had even picked out a couple pair of high top converse, and a pair of sneakers. You all decided that you would go get dresses before food, so that you could discuss your outfits over food. Wanda led you all to a cute little boutique that was near the food court. Natasha went for a sleek black shimmery dress, with spaghetti straps and a pair of back heels. Wanda got a deep burgundy dress, that was tight around her torso and thighs, but flowed beautifully down at her knees, all the way to the floor. She went with a pair of nude colored flats, since she wasn't one for heels. Thor already had a suit at the tower, but wanted to get a tie to match whatever outfit you picked out. You wanted something formal and something comfortable.

     After going through dresses after dresses, you found the one. It was a dark red that came to your mid thigh in the front, and was longer in the back. The straps were off the shoulders and the dress flowed nicely.

 The straps were off the shoulders and the dress flowed nicely

(Feel free to change the style, color, etc. but make sure to change Thor's tie as well)

Shoes wise, you settled on a simple pair of silver strap heels. Now all that was left to do, was find Thor a tie that matched your dress.

After about half an hour of thinking that it was the right color, then putting it back, Natasha had managed to match the color of your dress and Thor's new tie flawlessly. Thor's stomach rumbled and then you all remembered what was next on the to-do list, food.

_____

After stuffing all of your faces with food, chatting, and Thor being too loud, you all decided that it was time to leave. You drove this time, with Thor in the passenger seat and Natasha and Wanda in the backseat. On the way back to the tower, you all sang to your hearts content and by the time you arrived at the towers parking garage, you felt a lot more comfortable being part of the team.

     When you all arrived, you all saw Stark, Rogers, Barnes, and Wilson surrounding the dinning table. As the elevator arrived at that floor and you spotted them, Wanda immediately started pressing the button for your level aggressively, trying to get the door shut. You all were confused for a second, then she spoke breathlessly.

"They were working on your puzzle." And your face drained of color.

"Did they find all the letters?" It was intense in the elevator now.

     She shook her head and Natasha just stood in the corner, with a confused, but scared look on her face. You all collectively decided that you should tell her now so she wouldn't help the boys with the puzzle. Instead of telling her verbally, Wanda told her telepathically, just in case Tony was listening to their conversation through the camera that was hidden somewhere in the elevator.

     As soon as the doors opened to your floor, everyone flooded out and placed all of your bags on the counter. You took the items for your room to your room and set the bag down near the bookshelf. It was about three o'clock and the party was at eight. Once you came back into the common room and kitchen on your floor, only Thor was there. He waved at you from his spot on the couch, and your brow furrowed as you looked over to the counter, only to see you all's dresses still there.

"They went to shower and then bring their 'lady supplies' so that they can get ready on your floor." You nodded to him and then pointed in the general direction of your room

" I'm going to go hop in the shower real quick. You're more than welcome to stay out here." You then started to walk back to your room when you were stopped by Thor's voice.

" I'm actually going to go get a shower as well Lady y/n. I'll leave you ladies here to get ready."

     And with that, you bid him fair well as he got on the elevator. You were about to go back to your room, when the elevator dinged.

"What did you forget now...." It came as a surprise that it wasn't Thor at the door.

     In fact, it was Captain Rogers and sergeant Barnes exiting the elevator. You were quite surprised to see them, considering that they were still working on the puzzle when you and everyone else escaped to your floor. The three of you exchanged glances briefly, Barnes' lingering on you longer than it should have. You cleared your throat and both their head snapped to you.

"I'm gonna get a shower, and the girls are going to come get ready in my room. Just giving you a warning."

     And with that, you walked off back to your room quickly, so they didn't have time to ask any questions.

(Bucky's POV)

     Once the mysterious agent walked off, it was quiet for a little bit. As him and steve both plopped themselves down on opposite ends of the couch, just staring into space. She seemed to be a little more laid back today, he had heard that her and the other dames in the dower had went on a shopping trip for dresses for tonight. Thor also went, which was strange, but he seemed to be close with agent l/n so Bucky just let it slide. It did make him a little jealous that she was opening up to everyone except for him. But he didn't make any attempts to approach her, except for that day that he helped her with making dinner. He was still deep in the depths of his mind when a thought occurred to him.

"It's her name."  Steve looked over at the other male, confused.

"It's her name, the puzzle I mean."

      That sentence sunk in for the both of  them, and now the puzzle made sense, for Bucky at least.

"She made the puzzle for me." He was starting to piece things together, no pun intended.

"Well duh Buck, of course she made it for you! She hid it in your room for heavens sake!" Steve playfully hit his best fiend's arm and a small smile crept onto Bucky's face.

     Steve patted Bucky's shoulder as he got up and went to his room he assumed. Everything made sense now. Him asking her what her name was, her not telling him, then the random letters. He had found all of the letters, but something just wasn't adding up, there's no way that could be a name. There had to be one that he was missing. He had found the one under his pillow, on the mirror, and in between the books on his shelf easily. But maybe he wasn't missing anything, who knows. He set a mental reminder to have Natasha help him after the party tonight. Or maybe he could bring the notes to the party and have a second point of view on the letters, Maria Hill surely knew her name.

     As Bucky was deep in his thoughts, Wanda and Natasha snuck into the kitchen, grabbed their dresses that were in the bags, including y/n's, and headed off to her room.