~3~

As I packed my bags, a smile crept onto my face. This was the first time I looked forward to going with a family. The Minecraft family had a weird vibe.

It was welcoming.

Comforting.

I wasn't used to this, I felt uncomfortable at first, but then I started to ease into it. If it could, my smile grew wider as I folded my clothes into the duffel bag I've been using for the past 6 years. I started jamming to an invisible tune, humming and dancing to my own beat. My feet started moving by themselves, but I wasn't complaining. The emotion was, how should I put this. It felt amazing. It felt better than the cold side of the pillow, better than taking a cold shower after a long summer day. 

A small chuckle interrupted my little dancing number. A green-haired male leaned on the doorway, trying to hide his chuckle. I felt my cheeks go red from embarrassment. After he realized I had noticed him he broke out into a full laughing fit. I laughed along with him, doubling over. 

After a couple of minutes of recovering, I greeted him.

"Sam! How long were you standing there?" I said through laughter.

"Long enough," He replied. "Nice moves, by the way." Sam was another one of my favorite people here. You know how people have cool uncles? He was like that. He hosted the game nights every third Sunday of the month. He was like the father I once had. I thanked him with a chuckle and continued to pack. He started to walk away.

 "Oh, also," He turned around to look back at me. "Mr. Minecraft will be here in about half an hour." He walked over to me, enveloping me in a hug. "I'm happy for you, Y/n. This family will be good for you." I smiled and hugged back.

As he walked away, I went through my little desk. A little frame caught my eye. It was a family photo, around 7 years ago. We were in a grassy field with daisies, my brother on my mothers lap and me on my fathers. We were laughing at something, I can't remember what though. By the looks on our faces it must've been hilarious. 

I wiped my teary eyes and carefully placed the photo in between my clothes so it wouldn't break. 

Meanwhile...

"TUBBOOOOO!" Tommy shouted. 

"HOLY," Tubbo shrieked. "I'm right next to you man, you don't need to shout." Tommy rolled his eyes and shrugged it off. 

"Anyway Big Man," He started. "I'm gonna be getting a new sister hopefully." 

"Hopefully?" Tubbo questioned. 

"Yeah, we're gonna foster her for a bit and see if we like her to not."

"TOMMY! That sounds so rude, man." Tubbo said as he playfully hit him. Tubbo knew he didn't mean it, though. He may seem like a big tough man, but he's a softie inside. He won't admit it, though. Not for the life of him no. But Tubbo hopes that a new sibling would be good for him.

A/n -

hiiiii! so there are a few of you guys now and wow I didnt expect to actually have readers

but just some info

this is a STRICTLY platonic book, no shipping

expect slow updates, I am a student and have a shit ton of homework

ALSO any thoughts on who her secret sibling is?

please don't be a silent reader! i love hearing feed back :]

byee

-Bee