~14~

I arrived home late, or early I should say. It was 4, I said my goodbyes (sadly) to Ranboo, but not after getting his phone number (don't know if I said she had a phone but she does now). I walked home happy, content with the new friend I had made. We agreed to try to hang out more often, we enjoyed each other's company. 

I knocked on the door lightly and a little brown-haired man opened up. "Hey, Y/n." He whispered. "Have a nice walk?" I nodded. I was tempted to tell him about Ranboo, but I don't know how he'd feel about me talking with a total stranger at night. 

"Yeah, I visited the flower garden. It was nice,"  I gave him a drowsy smile.

"Do you wanna go back to bed for a little bit? Might be nice," Wilbur shrugged. I thought about it. Yeah, I guess it would be nice, and it's healthy too. 

"I probably should," I yawned. "I'll see you in a bit, Will."

"D-did you just call me Will?" He asked.

"Uh, um, yeah? Is- is that okay?" I asked, embarrassed

"Awhhh you can call me Will if you want toooooo," He 'awwed'. I laughed and went up to my room and got ready for sleep. I quickly texted Ranboo that I got home safe, and thankfully he did as well. We said good night again and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock woke me from my slumber. "Mornin sunshine," a voice said. I recognized it as Phils. 

"Hey," I said groggily. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted to the brightness of the room. 

"How was your sleep?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame. The memories of this morning entered my mind. Hopefully, I can see Ranboo again, he was really nice.

"It was a little scuffed, but other than that it was fine," I said. It wasn't a full lie, just a little white one. 

"That's good," he stood straight. "I'm proud of you, Y/n." Phil smiled. "Breakfast is downstairs when you're ready," and with that, he turned and went to wake Techno and Tommy.

A/n - 

yalll istg I'm losing ideas for the story ;-;

pls send suggestions requests I have no ideas for what to do

-bee