~5~

As I hung up my last sweater in the closet, I walked down the stairs to find the 4 family members in deep discussion.

"But why not?"

"Tommy, give Y/n some time to settle in before you bring him over."

"But-"

"End of story."

"Ah, Y/n! All settled in?" Wilbur asked. Tommy and Phil turned their head in my direction, making me feel unsettled. Techno must've sensed this somehow and cleared his throat to disrupt the awkward silence. I mentally thanked him.

"Yeah, I put everything away." I wanted to ask who they were talking about but I didn't want to invade their privacy. "Did I interrupt something? I can go back up-"

"No! No no no you didn't interrupt anything. I was just telling Tommy that he couldn't bring his friend over yet."

"Tubbo is my nonbiological brother! We do everything together! This one time, we were at the thrift store and saw a bunch of records, so we bought them! They weren't that expensive but it was still cool." Wilbur and Techno gave a small chuckle.

Tubbo? That reminds me of-

No.

He's gone.

I can't think of him right now.

He's probably happier wherever he is.

"-/n? Y/n, you still with us?" Wilbur said while waving his hand in front of my face. I flinched at the motion.

"Um, yeah sorry. Just kinda spaced out. You were saying?" Both Techno and Phil gave me a skeptical look before saying,

"Tommy's friend might come over, are you okay with that?" That Tubbo guy? He seems nice the way Tommy talks about him. Yeah, lets give it a shot.

"Yeah that sounds alright. He seems cool." I said after some thought.

A/n
sorry for the short chapter, just trying to transition to where they meet Tubbo

tbh i don't have a planned story line, im just going along with whatever so sorry if it isnt that good

-Bee