𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

"Harry, I'm fine," Y/n groaned as Harry placed her trunk on the rack for her.

"You literally got tortured, Y/n/n," Harry said, turning around to face his sister, worry evident in his emerald green eyes. "So yes, I am going to be babying you."

Y/n groaned before plopping down on the red couch-like seat of the compartment. Hermione secretly giggled at the two behind her copy of Fantastic Beast; and where to find them. Y/n had been given a copy just like it for her birthday, which was on August first.

"You'll appreciate my protectiveness one day," Harry sighed before sitting next to Y/n, letting his head rest on her shoulder. "One day.."

"You're so dramatic," Y/n laughed.

"Says you," Harry scoffed playfully.

"Says who?" Y/n questioned.

"You," Harry said simply.

The train ride to Hogwarts was the usual until a tiny knock sounded at the door. Y/n looked up to see a familiar short, blonde-haired girl with green eyes, and freckles.

Sienna.

"Can I come in, everywhere else's full," Sienna said fiddling with her fingers.

"You don't even have to ask!" Y/n said happily.

"Do you guys always sit here?" Sienna asked, taking the spot next to Hermione.

"Yeah, we claimed it in our first year," Y/n said, remembering the first interaction she had with her friends.

"Do you think I'll make friends?" She asked nervously.

"Of course you will!" Y/n said encouraged. "Besides, you have me; your Hogwarts mum, to the rescue."

"Hogwarts mum?" Sienna giggled.

"That's me," The older girl said proudly.

"Thank you," Sienna thanked.

Knowing what Sienna was thanking her for, the mood changed slightly.

"You really don't have to-" Y/n began.

"But I do," Sienna said sadly. "You got tortured because of me."

"Actually, I think it was my mouth that was the issue," Y/n laughed slightly.

"You and Harry are too much alike," Hermione said, still reading.

"What's that supposed to mea-" Harry began, but was cut off by a familiar voice, a sweet tone.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley lady asked, looking into their compartment.

As Harry and Ron stood up to get their treats, Y/n reached in her bag to collect the cookies Molly had made for her and Hermione. She opened the linen pouch, the smell of fresh cookies filling the compartment. Y/n five cookies to each girl, leaving the bag next to her in case anyone wanted more.

Ron came back and sat down sooner than expected, as he sat down he eyed Y/n's pouch and she gave him what he wished for.

"Two pumpkin pasties, please," A sweet sounding voice came from the hall.

Y/n caught a glimpse of the girl, making her out as Cho Chang. She was a Ravenclaw, extremely beautiful, and an extraordinary Quidditch player. Cho was always surrounded by giggling and gossiping girls, as she was now, but Cho herself was a kind and loving girl. Harry gawked at Cho, and Y/n couldn't blame him. Hell, sometimes she gawked at her.

Harry stood frozen in the doorway of the compartment, admiring Cho's beauty. The girls around Cho began giggling and pulling at Cho's arms. She gave a sheepish smile before leaving with her friends. Harry was awestruck, staring at the place Cho stood only moments before.