𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"It's not that bad, Y/n," George said as Fred, George, and Y/n walked to Detention.

"We're in detention for an entire three fucking weeks!" The pink streak-haired girl groaned. Yes, streaked. You didn't expect them to keep her hair pink forever, did you?

"Well, at least you have to spend it with us," Fred smirked. "And, you should really watch you're mouth."

"That's even worse," She said sarcastically. "Also, I'll say what I want, when I want to." She sent a wink to Fred.

"Ouch," George said, clutching his chest. 

"Double ouch," Fred said, following the lead of his twin.

"You two are such drama queens," She laughed.

When we arrived at the door to McGonagall's office Y/n gave it a gentle knock.

"Come in," McGonagall's stern voice said.

Y/n opened the door and stepped inside, the twins followed.

"Sit," McGonagall said, pointing to the three chairs in front of her desk.

They did as we were told. No one dared not to, she was scary when she needed to be.

"From this day to three weeks from now you will be writing lines," She said sternly. "You will be meeting me in the classroom tomorrow and for the rest of your detention sessions."

They nodded.

"But for now I want Ms. Black and Mr. Weasley to sit over there," She pointed to the small desk with two chairs in the corner of her office. She knew the two had something between them, and she approved of it.

"Er, which one?" George asked.

"Fred."

"Where will I be sitting, Minnie?"

She flushed slightly but said; "You will be sitting at my desk while I'm gone."

"Wicked!"

"Do not touch anything, Mr. Weasley."

"Of course not," George said, clearing his throat.

"Alright, get in your seats now," She said, standing up and waving her wand, causing all the items that were on her desk to arrange themselves in her drawers. "I'll be speaking with Professor Dumbledore if you need me."

"Minnie, what do we write?" Y/n asked.

"For you Ms. Black you will be writing 'I will punch harder'." She said casually. "For you two Weasley's I want you to write 'I will let people handle their own issues'."

"Did she really just say that?" Fred asked as McGonagall left the room, but not before she sent a wink to Y/n.

"Isn't she the best?" Y/n asked.

"Hell yeah," The twins said in unison.

The three teenagers got to their seats and began to work.

Both Y/n and Fred realized how close the chairs were as soon as they sat down. The desk was so close their arms brushed against each other as they wrote their lines, which made the two blush furiously. Mcgonagall knew what she was doing.

"So, what's new?" Fred asked.

"Sorry?" Said Y/n.

"Well, what did I miss?"