𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞

"Y/nn, wake up," A familiar voice whispered to the sleeping girl.

Y/n opened her eyes to see Fred's smiling face, illuminated by the small light from his wand.

"What the fu-" He placed his hand over her mouth before she can finish.

"Shhh!" Fred said, putting the tip of his wand to his lips. "Come with me."

Y/n hesitated before slowly standing up from her bed, careful not to wake up Sienna, who was previously nuzzled into her arms.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked as they tiptoed over to the door to the dormitory.

"You'll see," he smirked as he grabbed the girls hand.

Y/n was thankful for the dark that blinded the two, because she felt her face heat up, little did she know that Fred's did too. She hated that he still made her feel this way, seeing as she's supposed to hate him right now.

They walked through the common room and into the dim light in the corridors. Only then did the two see what the other was wearing. Y/n wore her usual long black silk nightgown that complemented her dark brown hair, as well as brightening the platinum blonde underlayer. Meanwhile, Fred wore red plaid pajama pants, one of Molly's knitted sweaters with a yellow 'F' in the middle, and his black slippers.

"Hold on," Y/n whispered. "I don't have my wand."

"What do you need that for?" Fred asked.

"To get my sweater and my slippers," Y/n said, rubbing her arms. "It's freezing in here."

"Here, wear mine," Fred said while taking off his sweater, revealing his toned upper body.

Y/n couldn't help but stare at his toned abs, his freckled chest, and well everything visible to her, really.

Blushing furiously, Y/n pulled the large sweater over her head. The sweater fell just above her knees, due to Fred's height. Fred's heartbeat picked up at the sight of her wearing his clothes, he quickly grabbed her hand in an effort to hide his blushing face. He was already planning on more ways to make her wear his clothes, he adored the sight.

"I'm still mad," She huffed, earning a laugh from Fred in return.

"You won't be in a second, princess," He said cheekily.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the nick name, but loved it all the same.

It didn't take long for Fred to come to a stop. They stood in front of a painting of a fruit basket, a painting they knew all too well.

Freds finger found the pear in the painting and tickled it, causing the pear to giggle. The painting then opened to reveal a familiar kitchen filled with house-elves, though this time instead of cooking or cleaning they stood behind the painting holding a small white cake that was decorated with flower fondant.

The cake read: 'I'm sorry for being an idiot,' in messy writing, which Y/n recognized as Fred's.

"So," Fred said, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Do you forgive me?"

"As long as the cake is good," Y/n laughed. "And it'll take me a while to forgive you since you took so damn long."

"I'm sorry, princess," He apologized, looking into the grey eyes he loved so much. "I don't deserve your forgiveness, I know that. But, whatever I can do to make it up to you, I'll do it."

"I told you not to call me that," Y/n said, blushing a bright red at his sincere words.

"I'm being honest," He ignored her comment. "I really mean it."

"I was being dramatic, so I'm sorry too," She admitted.

Y/n knew that she was slightly agitated that day already. With girl issues, detention, and the constant nightmares she got from the traumatic incident at the World Cup, could you really blame her?

"It's fine, really," Fred said, taking her other hand in his so he held them both gently. "As long as you don't ignore me and you start hanging out with me again, that would be enough. I missed you."

Y/n looked from the stone floor to Fred's eyes, taken a back from the seriousness. She automatically swooned over it, it's not a usual sight to see the Fred Weasley serious, so it's much appreciated.

"Would Miss Black wish to try her cake?" A small house-elf asked, ruining the intimate moment.

"Oh, umm, sure!" She said, taking her hands away from Fred.

"I'm getting some too, mind you," Fred grinned. 

"Not if I eat it all first," She grinned back.

Fred laughed at her childish behavior. He laughed a lot that night, and so did Y/n. They had felt enough butterflies for one night and they decided to head for bed. The two fell asleep with soft smiles etched upon their faces, replaying their favorite moments from their time in the kitchen.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰/𝙽:

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚑𝚎

𝟾𝟷0 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜