𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

I felt my heartbeat pick up as Harry's name echoed through the hall.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore repeated, though this time sounding slightly agitated.

I turned around in my seat to look at Harry, who was looking around anxiously. He tried to make himself seem smaller by crouching down slightly, but Hermione shoved him out of his seat telling him to go. I gave him a reassuring look before he walked over to Dumbledore.

The once exciting atmosphere changed to a cold one.

The Hufflepuffs were glaring at Harry as he grabbed the piece of parchment from Dumbledore awkwardly. I don't blame them for being angry, they finally had the chance to get glory for their house, but now that opportunity was stolen by a Gryffindor. But, It was obvious Harry hadn't put his name in the Goblet, he had told me himself that he wouldn't if he had the chance.

I wanted a quiet year, Harry wanted a quiet year, but now things are different. Just when I thought Harry might get a break from the chaotic mess that Hogwarts brings him every year, he gets chosen to become a champion.

Angelina had entered, a part of me wanted for her to be chosen. Sure I was jealous of her and wished she'd back off of Fred, but It would've been nice for a girl to represent Hogwarts. But things never go as planned, or as hoped.

But, for now we wait for the events to unfold.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"How did he get his name in the Goblet?" Fred asked, sounding both annoyed and impressed.

"He didn't," I responded sternly.

"Well how else did he get chosen?" George asked, sounding slightly annoyed as well.

"I don't know," I said, still walking in between the two twins. "But I trust Harry, as should you."

"Well either way we're throwing a party," Fred grinned mischievously.

"Those are always fun!" Angelina said, appearing at Fred's side.

I shared a look with George, both of us rolling our eyes, but continued watching.'

"Oh, you flatter us too much!" Fred said dramatically, putting the back of his hand to his forehead in a swooning motion.

"Drama queen," I laughed.

"I see nothing wrong with that," George smirked.

In a matter of minutes the twins and Lee were getting prepared for the Gryffindor party. Lee had managed to sneak in some fire whiskey, he wouldn't tell me how but he mentioned something about a hog I don't really know, Lee also happened to be the one in charge of the songs that would be played, and Fred and George waved their wands around, causing things to be set in place.

Finally the party started and I sat near a table of fire whiskey, watching out for minors- well, not really, in fact I actually had a few drinks myself..

"Why aren't you dancing?" Fred asked, sitting next to a chair beside me.

"Fire whiskey," I said simply.

"Want to do something a little more interesting?" He asked mischievously.

"And what would that be?" I asked, raising a brow. "I mean i've already had a few drinks, that's pretty interest-"

"Dance with me," He cut me off, standing up and holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Oh- er -sure!" I stuttered while grabbing his hand.