𝐎𝐍𝐄♛

Monday, 7:45 am

Monday, 7:45 am

"Y/N HURRY YO ASS UP. WE GOTTA GO, OUR FLIGHT LEAVING SOON HOE!" chanel called out to you. you were taking a million years to get ready but you had to make sure you looked right before y'all boarded this flight and make sure you weren't forgetting anything.

"shit i knew i shouldn't have watched the attack on titan and had a my hero academia marathon last night knowing i had to wake up this early...but them episodes were bomb, no cap" you said, packing up.

you rushed downstairs of your apartment with your luggage packed, greeting your mean mugging best friend. "chanel, is it giving?" you asked with the biggest smile on your face. "it's giving. you look good bestie but come on our cab outside" chanel said, motioning for them to leave.

walking to the cab, you turned to look back at their house they were now leaving. "chanelll ima miss this place! we had so many memories here" you said, pouting.

chanel looked at you with sympathy, trying to figure out how to cheer you up. "girl i know but this is a great opportunity for us, we chased our dreams long enough, you getting a model scholarship and I get to be a fashion designer at the SAME AGENCY, girl this is huge!" chanel said, flashing a bright smile at you while giving you a hug.

she was gonna miss this place too and you both knew it. you smiled and hugged her back "yeah, i know."

"glad we're on the same page" your best friend giggled looking outside her window. "you're right though. we can start new, you can possibly settle down and find a nigga. you need to stop being a lil pimp." you said, giggling at the stank face chanel was giving.

"girl shut up, you know i hate these niggas and i doubt it." she said rolling her eyes. "MAYBE you can stop IGNORING THEM, ever since your bozo ex fucked you over you've been shutting them down" chanel said, nudging your shoulder.

"you know me man" you smiled and shrugged your shoulders as the cab approached the airport.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱🦋!

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋❦

That is my greatest fear
That if I lost control
Or did not have control
Things would just, you know
I would be fatal ♛❞