𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL....

pushing through the doors so you could get to chanel's car, your mind was going a mile a minute, thinking on the interaction you and connie just had.

"he's so goddamn childish, like what the fuck is his problem?!" you yelled out, walking to the car and not paying attention to where you were going. you bumped into the one and only, himself as he stood in front of his motorcycle. this time it was definitely your fault.

"damn girl! can you watch where your going?" connie said turning around and realizing it's you and had an immediate irritated look. you were about to apologize until you realized who it was, stopping you from apologizing.

"connie what's the issue that you have with me? you don't even know me, and you're already pissy in the pants when you even see me" you asked, looking up at him with a look for answers.

the boy rolled his eyes and said "i just don't like you. simple, ever since we met" he responded to your question. "now can you go away so i can go home in peace. i already have to deal with you tomorrow"

you snatched his helmet out his hand so he wouldn't be able to leave. "i just don't understand why you so pressed...when we first met you literally bumped into me and had a pissy ass attitude. like a middle school girl"

while you cussed away at him, connie never took the time to actually notice your facial features. from the eyes to the lips, to your nice skin and body. she's gorgeous he thought, completely ignoring your little interrogation.

he bent down to your level making eye contact with you, his right nostril piercing becoming more visible. "if i apologize will ya drop it and move on?" connie whispered, tilting his head with a smirk which made you pause what you were saying and look him in the eyes.

"maybe..." you said, smirking back at his comment. "well...i won't, hermosa" he said, leaning in by your ear then moving away and smirking.

you didn't know what it was at first but you felt something in your stomach like butterflies almost, but ignored it and rubbed it off as if you were tripping.

"asshole" you said, throwing his helmet on him and walking away from him all together. he just laughed at how you reacted, thinking he was actually going to give in. as you were walking he still admired the way you swayed and carried yourself.

normally any other girl would be tryna get at him and kiss his feet at his demand, or even letting him disrespect them and fuck them and dip.

but you? absolutely not. you may have actually been the first to actually put up a fight and tell him about his actions and mention how it's not okay.

would he ever admit that to you? of course not.

does he like you? of course not, he's merely just dealing with you.