𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL

"this mall is nice as hell and big as fuck, who knew this many stores was even possible" you say in amusement as you walked through the mall.

"i think i need to switch my closet up and add some more clothes and accessories especially because I start at the agency this week, but I have no clue where to go first" you say, thinking out loud.

"ugh! i should've got another bucket of pretzels" sasha says to historia and ymir as they were walking through.

"listen brunette this is your second bucket of pretzels you don't need anymore" ymir says, laughing, making sasha pout in defeat.

"ymir! hush" historia says, nudging her. "we can stop by again BUT after i stop at victoria secret and a few other stores" historia says, smiling at sasha, which brightens her mood.

as you were about to walk into the store. you seen sasha while she was making her way to victoria secret with the girls.

"HEY Y/NNN!" sasha says, loudly as she makes her way to you. you smiled at her and waved as you tried to remember her name.

"is it sarah?"

"no! Sariyah?? nah... that's not right" you said, contemplated in thought.

"SASHA, YES"

"hey sasha!" you greeted the girl, noticing two other girls with her.

"how have you been? it's been awhile" sasha asks, excitedly with a bright smile as usual but before you could answer, she introduced her two friends. "oh this is ymir, she pointed to the brown haired girl.

"and historia" she pointed at the blondie known as historia

"oh my gosh she's so pretty and your outfit is bomb as fuck

"oh my gosh she's so pretty and your outfit is bomb as fuck. you have to give me some tips" historia said, smiling at you.

"thank you!" you said, happily. "i agree that outfit is nice" ymir says, flashing you a small smile.

"oh! guys she's gonna be working at the agency with us soon!" sasha stepped in telling them.

"no way! i bet you're excited! i definitely want to see what you're gonna be modeling in, i can see why you got the role" historia says with a smile. "yeah. i agree, shawty can dress" ymir says, making you giggle, getting little shy.

"well bye y/n! can't wait to see you at the agency" historia says, speed walking with ymir by her side and waving. "bye shawty, nice meeting you" ymir says as she walks with them. "sasha, meet us there when you finish up!" ymir says before turning back around.

sasha smiles at them and nods before turning her focus back to you.

"they're really a cute couple" you say, smiling at her. "girl! crazy thing is they don't even date, ymir can't work up the courage to ask her because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship" sasha explained.

"chile, hopefully they tell each other" you say, giggling with sasha as you walk into the gucci store together.

"sasha! need your help with what purse would look cute on me, i need a second opinion"

"girl of course i'll help you" sasha says, sitting down her pretzels cup.

you were able to pick a few purses thanks to her and even she found a cute purse for herself. "can't wait to show you and chanel around the agency, you guys will love it." she said, excited.

"yeah? this was our dream agency since we were kids." you say, giggling.

she's so adorable you thought, smiling at sasha while she wasn't looking.

as you both were walking out the store, sasha got a call and you stopped so she could take it. you decided to scroll through pinterest for more outfit inspo as you waited.

"SHE DID WHAT!" sasha says shocked on the phone making you look up at her curiously, with wide eyes.

sasha busted out laughing over the phone trying to catch her breath. "okay historia i'm coming your way" sasha says, hanging up.

"what was that about?" you ask, laughing at what you just witnessed. "girl ymir is fighting someone named reiner in the victoria secret again. i'll see you at the agency, okay?" sasha says, hurrying off while waving. "BYE SASHA"

SUPERMODEL

❝Maybe she can come help youMaybe she can come lick you♛❞

Maybe she can come lick you♛❞