𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. you and chanel were roaming through your closets tryna find something to wear to armin's house.

"hey boo, what you 'bout to put on?" your bestfriend asked, coming into your bedroom. she was confused as to what she should wear.

"oh i was just gonna throw on some sweatpants and a crop top" you responded. "then I'll just wear my black biker shorts and a tank top" she said, leaving to go get changed.

when you finally arrived, armin answered the door, hugging you both. "damn! arlert this big ass house, it's crazy. you the only one living here?" chanel said in shock, looking around as she came further into the house.

he got flustered at the fact that mae remembered his last name but tried to play it off.

armin tells you that him, eren and jean all live together so it's really not just him they all pay for the house. he also mentioned how all this money comes from them being models at the agency and them modeling for different clothing brands and ambassadors, asking him for modeling advice since he's been doing it for so long as you all continued to walk into the living room.

when you made it, everyone greeted y'all and said wassup, getting settled in. connie on the other hand looked annoyed as usual and once again was ignored.

as everyone was talking with their partners and sorting through their outfits together, you and yours couldn't come to an agreement on how you both thought it should look.

"why can't we do more color for the outfit? i don't want just black" you said, irritated. "no, i don't find anything wrong with black it's fire. ain't tryna model the rainbow because you wanna add color" connie said back to you with annoyance.

everyone laughed about how they were fighting like a married couple, except eren who just stared.

chanel and armin had already finished their outfit design and just needed to go shopping for the clothes to put everything together

"damn min! this outfit is fire, i admit you got a little style to you for a white boy" nel said, smirking. he became a flustered mess on the spot but tried to make it not as noticeable. "it was nothing really, i just wanted us to come to an agreement on what we both were going for" he laughed, looking at her then looking away when they made eye contact.

chanel really enjoyed seeing how flustered armin got whenever she even looked his way. she actually enjoyed being around him. especially when they facetime and started learning about each other.

in the end you just agreed to go with black so connie could just shut up. you agreed on the outline of what the outfit was gonna look like and the accessories that brung it together. everyone made really good progress after hours had passed of them helping each other and critiquing their stuff.