𝐓𝐄𝐍♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL

THE NEXT DAY:

you woke up, rubbing the sleepiness away from your eyes. looking around the room you noticed how quiet it was in the shared apartment with chanel.

you felt your phone vibrate with 100+ messages from chanel as she seemed frantic and worried. "CONNIE CAME TO MY HOUSE??" you yelled, in remembrance. "there's absolutely no way i let bald cut up in here after what he did....did i?"

you continued reading the messages you saw nel say she was staying at armin's because he was worried she was too messed up to drive.

"she knows damn well, she likes that man. she should just accept it" you said, laughing at your remark.

you replied to chanel saying you didn't see her texts because you were asleep and your phone was on focus mode. when you looked at the time you got frantic. you also noticed the groupchat with everyone blowing your phone up with even more missed group facetime calls. "IT'S 10AM, I AM LATE FOR CLASS!" you sprung from bed, rushing to do her morning routine and shower before heading over to the agency.

you tried to silently open the door to take your seat but was was met with a cold voice and a death stare, as the room went silent

you tried to silently open the door to take your seat but was was met with a cold voice and a death stare, as the room went silent. "miss y/n, you're late on your second day....why?" the man said as he faced her.

"hey levi..." you said, nervously with a weak smile. he cleared his throat in irritation. "i mean sir" you chuckled nervously.

"i overslept and didn't hear my alarm. won't happen again" you rushed to your seat, not making any eye contact with anyone.

"levi, cut it out and stop being so hard on her...she's still new and has to adjust to the agency. and your dumb rules" hange nudged him to stop being so tense.

"anyway outside of the rude interruption, class let's get started..." levi continued speaking.

hange flashed you a comforting smile. levi's voice began to fade from your ears. you were snapped out of your thoughts when your phone vibrated with a text from chanel.

< 267 da bestieeee💋💋

10:35am

don't trip over ackermann
he's only being like this cause you were late
but the man is scary as hell😭