𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL....

"chanel what do you want to eat? i'm cooking dinner tonight!" you yelled from the kitchen. "nothing, i'm not hungry tonight" chanel said, coming downstairs with a straight face.

"what's wrong nelly? you always eat when i cook and you know this. is it because of what armin said yesterday?" you asked with concern.

"i don't care what he said, fuck him" chanel said as she began to sit down on the couch.

you were able to tell that she was lying through her teeth, but you didn't want to force her reasoning outta her, so you just stopped what you were doing and put your full attention on her until she told you.

"okay, part of it is definitely what armin said. it hit a soft spot with me a little because it brung up my past of when i was fat and you know all the details with that already. it was triggering and i just never wanted it to be mentioned as a joke or anything especially from armin"

as you listened you understood and truly heard what she was saying. you sat down next to her and comforted her because you know all she needed was just someone to listen to her.

that's one thing you knew about her for years. what you also caught on to was the fact that she said "especially armin" either you believed you were overthinking or did she actually start caring about how armin felt?

you shrugged off the thought but still kept in mind. "i understand where you're coming from, i know it can be hard moving on from the past but that's not you anymore and you were beautiful back then and you still are now" you said, embracing her and making her feel better.

"now what you wanna eat? im starving and i know you are too" y'all laughed together in agreement. "how about i make *says any dinner/meal you want*?"

chanel gave you company in the kitchen, sitting at the island table while on&on by erykah badu was playing throughout the house. "y/n? your phone ringing. want me to hand it to you?" chanel asked you looking down at the contact with wide eyes.

"nah im busy at the moment cooking but tell me who it is" you said, continuing to cook and remaining focused.

chanel gasped jumping from the high seated chair at the island, you jumped looking concerned and scared causing you to almost spill the meal.

"what, what happened?!" you said, stopping your cooking and turning towards her completely.

"connie's calling!" she grinned.

you stopped what you were doing, "what do i do? do i answer, its kinda late right now!" you said conflicted. "yes! pick up!" chanel demanded as she pushed the phone towards you.

you pick up hearing a "yo, you busy right nie?" from the opposite side of the phone, making your eyes widen as you look up at your bestie, putting the phone on speaker.

WHY THE MAN ON THE MIC SOUND A LIL SEXYY???

"m'cooking for me and mae right now. why, wassup?" you said, waiting on his response.

chanel got an idea while listening over the conversation, "invite connie over for dinner y/n" she whispered with excitement, trying not to be heard on the phone call.

"was just tryna see if i could come over...we could work on our assignment or whatever. you don't ha—"
"yeah, you can come over, i can make extras" you cut him off before he said anything stupid.

chanel jumped in excitement, you looked at her stunned. mainly because you guys haven't hung out since that night.

"cool, be there in 20. answer the door this time, yeah?" he said sarcastically before hanging up.