𝐒𝐈𝐗♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 that we ran like two lights and still ended up late has me frustrated, girl wait till they mail those tickets to your momma house. we're so dead" you shook your head at chanel as you walk through the doors and approach the front desk.

"you know how my momma gets as long as i give her the explanation and say you were in the car she's not gonna go as hard. you her favorite, we'll be fine!" she explained, giving you a smile.

as you approached the security guard, you noticed he was 6ft, had blonde hair and a small blonde goatee with hazel eyes. he was also very built with defined facial features. "hey, my name is reiner, how may i help you two young ladies this morning?" he says with a straight face and a deep voice.

"'morning, my name is f/n l/n and this is chanel mae, today is our first day and it says on the letter we received that i have to go to classes but the building is so big and we don't know where it is" you explained politely to him handing him your acceptance letters with a smile.

"okay. it says you guys are in section 4A, follow me" he says as he escorts you to your classes.

as you walked behind him chanel lightly taps your shoulder and whispered "ahh that man is handsome, let me find out i have a new sugar daddy" she says smirking at you.

"chanel cut your shit!" you whisper yelled, tryna hold back your laughter.

"sooo..reinuhh, how long have you been working here?" chanel says, smiling and looking up at the guard as they walked side by side.

you were shocked but not surprised by your best friends boldness.

"well a couple years now, guessing it's you guys first day, huh?" reiner says, giving her a small smile back. "yeah definitely" you replied back.

he stopped at the front door of your class. "thanks reiner!" you and chanel thank him. "no problem ladies i'll be down the hall if you need me" he says, waving you both off.

chanel knocked on the door, hearing all the commotion on the other side. "JEAN STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MIKASA AND SIT DOWN, EREN YOU BETTER NOT HIT HIM EITHER." a woman screamed before she swung the door open.

she had glasses and an eye patch over her right light brown eyes. her hair was tied up in an unkempt high ponytail with bangs parted down the middle. she stood at the height of 5'7.

"hello ladies, what can i help you with?" she asked with a smile as if she wasn't just screaming 3 minutes ago.

before you or chanel could speak she stopped them. "OH OH! YOU'RE MY TWO NEW STUDENTS. come in, my name is hange zoë i'll be your mentor" she said as she stepped out of the doorway to let them in.

"listen you animals! these are our new students, ladies would you like to introduce yourselves?"

"hi my name is y/n l/n and i'd like to get to know you guys more" you say with a smile.