𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄♛

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERMODEL

as your alarm rang loudly at 8 in the morning you went to your best friends room to wake her up since she doesn't believe in alarm clocks or whatever that means.

jumping on top of chanel, you yelled "GOOD MORNING BESTAYYY" chanel immediately caught an attitude, an annoyed expression on her face.

even though she doesn't like being woken up so early she loved how you considered waking her up, but would she ever admit that to you! hell no.

"cmon on bestay we need to get ready, it's our first day and we have to be there by 10am" you explained.

you left chanel's room and went into your bathroom, blasting your morning r&b playlist so that you can take a shower do your skin care routine, put on makeup and find an outfit.

chanel on the other hand was slow with getting up but she made her way to the bathroom to do the same blasting her rap & hiphop playlist, playing some nicki minaj. (YES CHANEL IS A BARB IDC IDC)

*Play the song Drankin & Smokin by Future and Lil Uzi Vert during this part*

as you stepped out your bathroom with your robe on, you looked through your closet for an outfit. laying out different fits because you were indecisive. whole time, chanel was still in the shower.

"hm. wanna be cute but not too over the top" you walked through your closet, looking around some more. as you was still looking and vibing to music drankin N smokin by future and uzi started playing.

"THIS IS MY SHIT HOLD ONNN" you yelled out, bobbing your head to the beat of the song as it played.

"DRANK UP AND WE SMOKE BUT SHE ALWAYS DO THE MOST IT KINDA TURN ME ON THE WAY SHE LICKING ON MY STONE" you yelled the lyrics, finally finding an outfit you were going for, dancing your way out the closet.

"uh oh, this the one forsureee!" you said, smiling and getting dressed.

you took your phone out, snapping a few pictures and videos, tryna to figure out if you should post them on the gram or not

CHANEL POV

*Play Chi-Raq by Nicki Minaj & G Herbo*

as chanel stepped out the shower with her robe she went right into her closet blasting nicki's beam me up scotty album.

"a'ight 'cause what do i wanna wear today...?" chanel rummaged through her drawers and clothes that were hanging up. as she was looking for an outfit chi-raq by nicki minaj & g herbo started playing.

"KING PEN AND THEM DRUG LORDS SHOT TOWN NO GUN LAWS, BROKE BITCHES THAT TALK SHIT, NOW THEM THE BITCHES I STUNT FOR" chanel screamed while doing nicki's hand movements like she do for every nicki song that comes on.

she was dancing around her closet to the music she finally thought of an outfit. "YES" chanel screamed cheerfully and walked out of her closet, laying the fit on her bed.

after chanel was finally dressed she was feeling herself as usual and took videos while shaking her ass to the music in her bedroom mirror

"HOLY SHT ITS 9:50 WERE GONNA BE LATE ON OUR FIRST DAY !" you ran out of your room, grabbing your purse going next door to chanel's room to make sure she was ready to go.

"WE LOST TRACK OF TIME CHANEL LETS GO!" you screamed to chanel who was still dancing in the mirror. "girl, relax, we'll make it. what's a few minutes?" chanel said, shrugging her shoulders.

"girl! it takes us 20 minutes to get to the school, come on!" you said, causing chanel to roll her eyes, turning off her music and grabbing her purse and house keys.

as you rushed out the apartment and locked it up. "whose car are we driving, mine or yours?" your best friend asked.

"uh let's take yours" you said, getting in the car and hooking your phone up to the bluetooth.

"bitch! it's already 10am" you said, panicking.

"girl i'll get us there in 5 minutes." Chanel said doing her devious smirk and starting the car. "Lord she 'bout to do some illegal shit..." you shook your head, putting your seatbelt on.

chanel can definitely be a reckless driver when it came to us running late somewhere but she knew how to control it and plus you got used to it.

as you were speeding to the modeling agency, you played thot shit by megan thee stallion. you and chanel sang together, happily as she drove to your destination.

SUPERMODEL

❝After we're doneWhat's done is doneI don't want nothing else to do with it ♛❞

❝After we're done
What's done is done
I don't want nothing else to do with it ♛❞